A Mysterious Package

Brazil came inside as soon as the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting anything Joyce?" Joyce put down the phone. "I, I don't know." Brazil and Joyce went to the door and saw a package. Joyce picked it up and sat it on the table. After she finished her phone call which had to be a rude client she and Brazil took a look at the mysterious package. When they looked at it. It had all sorts of foreign stamps and writing on it. Brazil looked at it then looked at Joyce. "Call Murray. Now."

Brazil and Joyce were now outside. Brazil was on the phone with Murray while Joyce was handling the package. "Listen closely to me Brazil. Tell Joyce not to get to close to the package, keep a safe distance." Brazil sighed. "He said keep a safe distance." "I'm trying to do that." Joyce was struggling with the package. She was trying to open it by hanging it from a tree. Her grip began to slip. "Joyce, Joyce be careful." "What's going on Brazil?" "Joyce's grip is slipping." "What!" All of a sudden Joyce's grip failed and the package fell to the ground. "Joyce." "Brazil what is going on? Is everything okay." Brazil dropped the phone with Murray still complaining. Brazil along with Joyce aproched the package. On top of it was a letter.

They both looked at it then looked at each other with an (uh oh look)

They both looked at it then looked at each other with an (uh oh look).  After Brazil ended the call she and Joyce both went inside. Joyce layed the package on the counter. She and Brazil both looked at it.

"What do you think it means Brazil?" Brazil gave Joyce a concerned and confused look. "I don't know Joyce. Neither of us knows an Enzo. But how would anyone else know about Hopper." "You're right Brazil."

Joyce finally decided that she would call the number. After she did she decided that she would go the address. Brazil agreed to stay and watch the children. Joyce agreed not to tell the kids why she was leaving.

"Okay how about I start dinner and you can get the children." "Okay." As Brazil went to the car she got that erie feeling of being watched again.

In another world a creature was watching Brazil.

The creature's name was Vecna(formerly Henry Creel

The creature's name was Vecna(formerly Henry Creel. Brazil Creels older twin brother.) He was watching her with extreme care. "Just a little longer and you won't have to worry about anything dear sister. I made a promise and I plan on keeping it."  And with that Henry closed his eyes and started planning how to attack.