A Awakening Dream

After the experiments were all done they all went to sleep. Brazil was sitting in her bed trying to think about life. As she lay down on her bed she let sleep finally took over. She found herself in her old childhood house. She then turned and saw the younger version of her self and her brother. She was in her pajamas and Henry was still in his day clothes writing in his journal.

 She was in her pajamas and Henry was still in his day clothes writing in his journal

Henry looked at his sister

Henry looked at his sister. "You still having trouble sleeping Brazil." "Yes Henry. I just don't want the nightmare to happen again." Henry got up from his desk and sat beside his sister on her bed. "Tell me about it." Brazil was watching this scene with intense care. "I will be sitting in the living room and mommy comes in with a pair of big,sharp scissors. She tells me it's time to cut my hair. But I like my long hair and I tell her no. That's when daddy comes in and holds me down. Mommy then cuts my golden hair and her and daddy both laugh leaving me alone sad and crying." Brazil hugged her brother. It made him mad that the people that call themselves their family treated Brazil in such harsh ways.

Henry hugged his sister tightly. He held her face in his hands. He loved her so much. "Brazil I will protect for as long as I live. I love you. You are my greatest blessing, my twin , my other half. As long as I am hear you will be protected. Because twins share a bond that is hard to break." "Thank you Henry I love you. You are the best brother ever." "And you are the best sister ever. Oh and I love you more." Young Brazil laughed.

Brazil was watching this scene unfold in front of her and started to cry.

She missed her brother she really did. She wished that he was here with her right now. "Don't worry Brazil I am coming for you." Brazil heard the voice and started to shake.

"Henry is that you." Just as she turned around she faced what was now her brother.

" Just as she turned around she faced what was now her brother

"I can remember that memory really well. How our mother forcibly cut your hair because she thought you were the biggest mistake to ever happen to her. I was there to comfort you. Not father, not Alice, not anyone but me." He got closer to her face by the minute. When he was only a few inches close to her face he spoke again. "I made a promise to you that day. A promise to protect you from any harm the world throws at you.  I love you Brazil remember that." Brazil was so stunned that she couldn't speak.

Henry rubbed her face. "Don't cry sister one day I will be back in your life and you won't need anyone else. Remember twins stick together because they have a bond that is hard to break." Brazil woke up in another cold sweat. She immediately started to cry. Was Henry really coming back for her and how was he planning on doing it. She only hoped that she would be able to help if things got ugly.