Back At The Lab

A couple of hours later Brazil finally arrived back at the lab. When she finally got back memories began to flood her head. When she got to the gate they asked for her name and what her business here was. After she told them they let her in. When she parked her car she was greeted by Dr.Breener who hugged her instantly.

Breener who hugged her instantly

"Oh Brazil how you've grown. I swear I can hardly recognize you." Brazil smiled into the hug. "Same goes here Dr.Brenner." Brazil looked at him. "So what is this big emergency?" Brazil noticed Brenner giving her a concerned look. "That would better be discussed in private. I will have one of the staff members take your things to your room." Brenner took Brazil by her hand and together they walked to his private office.

When they arrived at his office Brenner sat down in his chair and Brazil sat in front of him. "What I am about to tell you is very important and it involves Henry." Brazil stiffened at those words. "How does it involve Henry?" Brenner got and went went to get something from his file cabinet. When he got back to Brazil he sat back in front of her and showed her four photos. One of her mother when she was killed. And three photos of three different teenagers. "Do you notice the similarities yet?" As Brazil was studying the photos she finally noticed the similarities. In all of the photos they had similar injuries. Their limbs broken and shattered, eyes literally sucked out of their own skull. They looked so horrible and Brazil had tears coming out of eyes.

"But how is Henry involved in this?" Brenner looked at Brazil and sighed. "He is involved because he is the one doing this." To Brazil that was like a punch in the gut. She was now breathing real heavy and started to cry.

 She was now breathing real heavy and started to cry

"Brazil look at me you need to calm down." "How am I supposed to calm down? My brother is hurting people and there's nothing that we can do about it." Brenner took Brazil's hand into his. "There is something we can do. But it involves Eleven." Brazil looked up at him after her breathing slowed down a bit. "How does Eleven fit into this Dr.Brenner." Brenner stood up and took Brazil by her hand. "Let me show you how it does." Brenner and Bethany then walked out of the room. Brazil hoped that she would find the answers that she needed. For now she was going to do her best to help while she still could.