A Roller skating Accident

Brazil decided to take the kids roller skating today.  After they all got dressed and ready they got in the car. When they finally got to the roller skating rink she parked the car. When they all got out of the car she straightened her shirt a bit. She decided to dress in something simple.

"Okay everyone you know how to act and behave

"Okay everyone you know how to act and behave. So let's go have fun." They all went inside. Brazil went to the snack stand to get something to eat. The nice man gave Brazil her nachos and soda pop. "Thank you." "Your welcome miss. Have a good day." "You as well." Brazil then went to the table that everyone else was sitting at. When she got there Mike, Eleven, and Will were already sitting down. "Hey everyone." "Hi Brazil." " How are we all doing." Before anyone could answer her question a girl came up to them.

" Before anyone could answer her question a girl came up to them

"Can I help you?" The girl rudely ignored Brazil's question. She then looked at Mike. Brazil didn't like the look the girl was giving to Eleven and Mike. "Well well well. Where have you been hiding this handsome thing." Eleven looked uncomfortably at the girl. "Hello Angela. This is my boyfriend." Angela honestly looked shocked by Eleven's words." "Oh your boyfriend huh." Mike decided to speak up. " Yes I am her boyfriend and you must be her friend." Angela scoffed and Brazil was starting to get really agitated by this impolite, spoiled brat.  Brazil stood up. "Well I am going to excuse myself. I have to go to the bathroom." Once she got to the bathroom she breathed a sigh of relief.

After she finished going to the bathroom she went to check on the children. She heard screaming and went in the direction of the house. What she saw horrified her. She saw the Angela girl sitting on the floor with blood dripping down her face. She then saw Eleven holding a bloody roller skate. With all the screaming and blood in front of her she passed out.

When Brazil woke up she was back in her room. She got up gently as she was still a bit drowsy. When she got to the living room she noticed the they all had worried looks on their faces. "Hello." They all looked up and saw that she was okay. "Oh my Brazil you're okay." They all hugged her. "Where's Mike and Eleven?" "They're in her room talking." Brazil then heard knocking at the door. When she answered the door it was two Police officers. "Hello can I help you officers?" "Yes you can actually. Does Jane Hopper live hear?" Brazil was shocked by this. But before she could respond Eleven came down the stairs.