A Moment Between Brazil And Eleven

As Brenner was explaining everything to Eleven Brazil was by her side. Eleven was hugging her and while he was explaining everything. "Henry has already claimed three victims. We think that he is trying to send a message." Brazil was rubbing Eleven's head. "Is that why you needed me here again. To help stop him from hurting people." Brenner sat infront of Eleven. "Yes that is why you are here. And that is also why Brazil is here. She will be able to help out a great deal." Eleven looked at Brazil and smiled. Brazil smiled back.

Eleven turned to Brazil. Eleven noticed that Brazil was looking scared.

"Are you okay Brazil?" Brazil looked at Eleven and nodded

"Are you okay Brazil?" Brazil looked at Eleven and nodded. "I am okay, i'm just a little nervous that's all." Eleven hugged her and Brazil hugged her back. "You aren't like your brother are you. You are kind and sweet, while he is mean and bitter."

"Brazil are you sure that you will be able to help?" Brazil looked at Brenner

"Brazil are you sure that you will be able to help?" Brazil looked at Brenner. "Yes I will be able to help. He is my brother after all, he might actually listen to me." Brazil's face then fell into a sad expression. Her eyes were on the floor.

 Her eyes were on the floor

Brenner walked up to her. "Brazil are you okay?" "Whenever Henry is visiting me in one of my dreams he always says that we will be together again. And I am starting to wonder if he even cares how he gets me back. And when is he planning on doing it?" Brenner looked at Brazil. "Those are very good questions you asked Brazil. Unfortunately I cannot answer any of them."

"Brazil can you go to your room and retrieve the files please?" "Yes Dr.Brenner." Brazil then left to to retrieve the files Brenner told her to. When she got to her room she sat down on her bed after finding them. Brazil was in her thoughts wondering when Henry is going to come and get her. Brazil was in the middle of an argument with herself when she suddenly felt the entire place start to shake. She ran to find Eleven and Papa. When she did Brenner looked terrified and Eleven was passed out.

"Brazil you're okay?" "Yes I am. What is going on?" "No time to explain just follow me." Brazil followed Brenner and hoped nothing would happen to them.