REALIZATION PART 1

Eleven was going to find Peter because he promised to help her escape. She finally made it to the place she was supposed to meet him at. She was starting to get scared when Peter came up behind her. "Shh." He then signaled Eleven to follow him. They eventually reached a vent. "This will lead you to freedom." "But what about you?" "I can't leave." "Why?" "I have this thing in my neck that prevents me from leaving. It allows Papa to always see where I am at." He then showed Eleven the spot on his neck where the thing was. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't leave my sister all alone here."
"I'm not leaving without you." Peter just looked at her. "What if I help you." Peter raised an eyebrow. "You helped me and now I am going to help you." Peter just smiled.

Peter was sitting against the wall and Eleven had her hand above the spot on his neck. Using her powers Eleven managed to get the thing out of his neck. Peter picked it up and held it in his hands. "It's amazing how something so small can do so much damage." Peter chuckled to himself. The alarms suddenly went off. Peter grabbed Eleven's hand and started to run. Guards were right behind them. They managed to get to the hallway before they were surrounded by guards. Peter looked between the guards and Eleven.

"Close your eyes this might get ugly." Peter used his powers to throw the guards aside and manage a way for him and Eleven to escape to a closet. "Look at me it is going to be okay. I need you to stay here while I go do something and then I will come back for you." "Promise?" "I promise." "What how were you able to do that." Peter looked at her before rolling up his sleeves and showing her his number.

" Peter looked at her before rolling up his sleeves and showing her his number

"Because I was the first." Peter then made his way to the rainbow room where he was going to put his plan into action.