His Intentions

Author's note: I will not be able to update all the time, will add parts when I am inspired, may need to watch some episodes for inspiration, so please bear with me. Not sure which direction this one will be going in, for now series of short parts, thanks.

When he first offered his hand to her, he never expected the sparks to fly.

Something he never felt in his whole existence thus far. He had been with many women, but none of them ignited the instant posessivenes he had already been feeling towards her since she was first spoke to him and when he had sensed her distress from afar when the guards had stopped her when she had first came to Trehaan house earlier that evening.

She has been looking for her PG she wants to clear his name.

He would entice her with the promise he would help her.

Then he would find her father and would offer him his daughter's safety in exchange for the black book.

However, he was Viraj Trehaan.

If he wanted to keep Kavya Grewal in a glided gold cage, he would.

She would not even realize it as he led her towards her own beautiful prison

He was beyond furious when she had run after he thought he made it clear to her that only he could keep her safe from " the bad guys."

Kavya Grewal proved to be a fighter.

He sighed as he deposited her on a bed of hay in the barn. Her oversized green shirt and become unbuttoned when she had struggled to get away from him as he injected her with sedative.

He suspected it was Sid's shirt.

Which made him cringe.

He vowed then he would have it burned and not returned to her when she put it in her hamper in her bedroom later.

He went about to care for his horses.

Moments later when she scraped his arm with the knife, she could only scrape him, as he had expertly caught her in time, he held her firmly against the barn as he confessed to her that she was indeed his prisioner.

" You are a monster!," she yelled at him.

His sister Ananya had arrived to meet him. So he had to leave her for sometime, but he singled as he walked his sister towards the main house that he was watching her closely.

Kavya greeted him with a stone cold look but it made his desire to tame her burn even more.