Stolen Away

Stolen Away (if Viraj just took off with Kavya after his sister nearly died due to Jaggi's betrayal and Rana's plan)

Kavya was still shaken regarding the events from 2 nights ago. She had successfully taken the gun from Ananya's hands so she wouldn't shoot Viraj or herself, then Jaggi pulled a knife on her.

Ananya had misunderstood at first, as she was blind with her love for Jaggi.

Unfortunately, he was worth the bottom of scum. He was going to sell her off to Rana, making her lose everything she had regained during her rehab stint.

The shot fired and Jaggi fell to his death.

It was only later when Anaya had seen the CCTV footage and seen what Jaggi had admitted to Viraj and when Jaggi pulled the knife on her neck, that she understood why and how everything had happened.

Ananya snapped a bit out of her hatred with Viraj for sometime yet would remain traumatized.

She had been terribly betrayed.

She did start taking drugs briefly but she decided the best thing was to return to rehab for sometime.

" I am sorry Bhai. You tried to save me but this pain isn't going to go away so easily," she admitted as she hugged Viraj.

He hugged her back and patted her back.

" I am sorry you fell so deep, that you have this emotional zakhm for some time now," Viraj declared.

She gave him a knowing look , then glanced at Kavya.

"Bhai she is the right one. She is flawed too but not like us. She has the power to heal you. The past 2 days, when Mom and you forbid her to see me, she did anyway. She apologized for her mistakes. She didn't know Jaggi's intentions. I suggest you take her away for a few days. Rana may try to trap her since you already saved me. Don't let her stay unprotected. I can tell she is special for you," Ananya stated as she walked away.

Viraj looked bewildered at his sister's retreating figure as she walked away.

He turned slowly to look at Kavya.

Yes she had messed up but maybe she was too good for his world.

That is how Kavya found herself in the Alibag farmhouse a few days later.

She suspected she had been sedated perhaps with her dinner the night before or was it the cup of green tea left for her as she exited the bathroom after freshening up for bed the night before.

She felt a pair of eyes at her back.

She turned to see Viraj eyeing her up and down.

"I could get used to this view every morning," he muttered.

She frowned then realized she was just in her light blue nightgown that stopped above her knees.

Shivering a bit due to his gaze, he offered her a hand.

"Come let's get you warm. You shouldn't be wandering around the ground like this, I don't wany any of the few stable guys gawking at my bride to be," he declared.

She looked at him shocked.

"Close your mouth or I may have to kiss you right here like we are some love sick teenagers," he hissed.

She rolled her eyes at him.

He cupped her chin.

"You know I am a monster. Don't show me any more disrespect otherwise I might actually punish you at this time," he promised, squeezing some skin between his fingers.

She yelped and she swore she felt a smack on her bottom as he ushered inside.

"That was uncalled for Mr. Trehan!"

He didn't answer her right away.

He shoved her on the bed.

She gasped fearing he would harm her now.

He opened her closet and the drawers by her bedside and threw some clothes on the bed beside her.

"Get ready. You have one hour!"

"For what?"

" We are going to sign a marriage license, and then when I have your father and the blackbook back , we will have him give you away," Viraj declared.

"Kya? But you know I was supposed to go to Sid and PG was going to come live with us!"

"I told you before Kavya, life is gonna change . If you want to see your PG, you must agree. If you don't get ready yourself, would you like some help?"

Seeing his intense glare, she throw a pillow at him.

" I will get ready myself you monster! See you in. 45 minutes, give me some space if you don't mind!"

He chuckled as he left her alone.

She sighed .

"PG why did you have to take his black book? We could be in London with Sid by now. That was supposed to be the plan!"

She dressed up in the gown he had left her. Shoes were placed in a box when she got into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

He had ensured everything had been left according to her needs.

She couldn't believe it, this man didn't miss a beat.

He could have killed her for all the blunders. He could have let Ananya just shoot her instead of him.

He could have killed her for letting Ananya go with Jaggi that fateful night. But she just wanted to be with Sid so badly she had been blinded by the fact she just wanted life to be somewhat normal again.

She sighed as she opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

Viraj's eyes darkened and his stance froze like the time she had worn the white blouse and shimmery sari.

Even without her trying too hard, she was a classic beauty.

He hoped she would learn to be his queen in every sense.

As his sister predicted perhaps this was one woman in the world who could save him from his own destruction.

Only time would tell.