Golden Cage

He had a soft side, she realized the second night when he drove her away from her house. She was running frantically from an intruder. where she always thought she was safe.

Viraj was amused about her confession that her mother made bonvita for her whenever she stayed up late to study or needed a "pick me up,".

Nevertheless here he brought her to a roadside cart where the children knocked down his cup. She was worried he would get angry and even violent.

He surprised her by teling the stall owner he wanted the kids in school and not working here. She watched as he handed him some money then directed her back to the car.

She was trying to warm up to him and trust him to help her find her father, but he was still a stranger right?

All he wanted to do was asses her for injuries, he wanted to be able to be close to her without scaring her off.

All he wanted his black book , then he could proceed with his ultimate plan which was to secure her in a golden cage .

The next day he was fuming when she kept making excuses to leave the mansion.

Wasn't the last few nights enough to ensure her she was only safe with him.

He almost choked Jaggi when she mentioned lingerie in front of him.

" No one is allowed to see her like that!," he thought to himself.

The fire in the stables, was the excuse she needed to run. But unluckily for her, he found the letter in her bedroom.

He slammed the doors as he rushed to stop her before she fell into Zain's hands. If that inspector offered her protection , he would lose her and the black book, years of his hardwork and his baba's legacy would be destroyed beyond repair.

Of course he was Viraj Trehan. He knew Delhi like the back of his hand.

He made it in time and took her captive again.

She wasn't happy with the clothes left for her to wear. His chachi Lavanya of course taunted her that she would never get this chance again.

She was a " special guest "after all.

Kavya got dressed and knew she would have to pretend to be ok with things.

His gaze was on her, and he was totally ignoring Shanaya.

She shrugged it off. He was just keeping her for a purpose once PG was back and handed him back whatever he wanted, they would go their separate ways.

Things got complicated when the maid who had tried to help her, was shot.

Oh she had begged him not to have her killed.

" Listen she has kids, Viraj! Punish me instead please listen to me!"

Then the gunshot ran out and a thud with a spalash.

Then she started to fall into the darkness.

He grasped her over his shoulder like a sack of bones. He carried her into her bedroom.

He needed to tighten security.

His captive was getting away one too many times.

She needed to understand sooner or later , her life was never going to be the same.