His Obsession or Betrayal

Author's note- Since  Tu  Zakhm Hai is coming with season 2 finally here is a treat for you all!

Kavya wasn't sure what to believe when she awakened in the hospital. She was sore all over. But PG wasn't there.

She had taken that bullet for Viraj because she believed he would keep his word. He would take his black book and let her go. He was supposed to get her father back to her.

Yet she had escaped death for what?

The reasons she had risked it all, was not here. Or maybe her father needed medical care. In the video she recalled he looked fatigued and very bruised.

" I hope PG is ok. But who will tell me what is going on?," she pondered.

There was a mask on her face, as she just woke up from surgery.

A nurse came in.

She smiled grateful that Mr. Trehan's special friend was ok.

She adjusted the drip and checked her vitals.

Kavya tried to speak but the medications kicked in again and she was back in the world of unconsciousness.

Viraj was determined to get his black book at any cost.

Yes earlier he was ready to mantipulate Kavya into staying as his pawn . He needed her as his security.

Vinod Grewal thought he was securing Kavya's safety by taking the black book to the cops.

However he had instead sealed his daughter's fate in a way.

If Kavya woke up, the deal was off no matter how the night ended.

He was keeping them both.

Viraj had some injuries himself but he fought Zovar and he ended up bringing Vinod Grewal to see his daughter at the hospital.

" Mr. Trehan she woke up briefly. We can try to bring her out of the sedation within an hour or so. Why don't you both get treated first then we can bring you back here to sit with her." One of the doctors suggested.

Vinod Grewal and Viraj exchanged looks.

Neither trusted each other, but they both felt something for the now frail young woman in the bed before them.

" Ek baar deklu," Vinod begged.

He was beaten numerous times and he was distraught at his one action led to this situation now.

He used to think his wife died, he could handle all the responsibilities , especially that of their only offspring.

However today, he realized how terribly failed his late wife.

" You thought you knew better than myself and my kind of people. Ab dekho , aap ki beti ki yeh halaat ki zimderdari aap ki," Viraj declared.

"Please Viraj don't take me away from her after she awakens she will want to see me," he begged.

" Take one look at her now. But I cannot promise you will get to see her again" Viraj retorted.

" Agar puch gai toh.."

"Phir dekenge ," he snapped.

Vinod cried softly and he kissed Kavya's forehead.

The machines went off.

The medical team came in and ushered them out of the room.

Viraj and Vinod were ushered away to get treated as they worked on Kavya.

30 minutes later...

Both men had enough. They returned to her bedside.

Kavya slowly opened her eyes.

They both got up expectantly.

She signaled to her father first.

The nurse arrived and adjusted her settings, and helped her sit up.

" PG aap theek toh ho?"

"Main theek hoon ab Kavya. Tum batao tum kaisi ho?"

" Enough of all this, if your father hadn't stolen my black book, you would not be in this state. He needs to either go to jail or serve a punishment," Viraj declared.

"Kaunsi punishment?"

She trembled.

" You said you would get my father back," she said.

" I said I would get him back , but he cannot stay with you," he replied.

" Sid left me because I believed in you. I should have gone with him and then to PG myself, what are you ..."

Viraj leaned forward despite his injuries.

" Shh! Remember you called me a monster. Monsters don't give bad people back their daughters. We take them away for good," he snickered.

Kavya and Vinod looked at him stunned.

"Kya matlab hai tumara ?"

" Kavya isn't going to London to be with Sid or with you . She is staying with me as my prisoner for life as my wife," Viraj declared.

The father and daughter duo were stunned.

Was Viraj obsessed with her or was he simply betraying her trust yet again?

Kavya had survived a gunshot only to find out she was never going to free after all.