#3

Zovar had held her father captive, but Kavya being Kavya assumed he had ordered it.

If she truly understood him, then she would know, that if had the blackbook he wouldn't need to keep Vinod Grewal captive, he would be dead or if he wanted Kavya to stick around, he could manipulate her into staying even with the black book in his hands.

However ,girls like Kavya Grewal had no idea the value of the one and only black book.

When Zovar handed over her PG, he would have the black book.

Maybe he would let the father -daughter duo remain in Delhi or let them go to London as per her earlier plans to study for her PHD and marry Sid.

However, since he heard the recording of her talking to her so called boyfriend, he didn't want

Kavya going back to him.

"Finders keepers. Sid , Kavya was never yours because she is meant to be mine forever," he thought to himself.

His family kept telling him to let her go, why keep her in their house when her father caused losses in their businesses.

But he knew he could regain it all, he just needed to get the black book as soon as possible. As per his gut feeling, he may lose Kavya temporarily when they made the trade tomorrow night, but he know the final baazi would be his, as he is Viraj Trehan, the one and only.

Kavya didn't know why she was always running to save Viraj Trehan.

Why did she end up trying to save him , when he was a the reason her life along with PG's had turned upside down.

As she ran towards him between him and Zovar , she hoped PG would be able to get away no matter what happened next.

The shot was fired and she fell into the pool in a state of shock.

As the darkness invaded , her last thought was is this the end of her life?

She wonders if she could have saved PG some other way had she gone with Sid, or would things still go so wrong like had they just now?

Viraj knocked the gun from Zovar's hand and jumped in after Kavya.

Zovar attempted to grab Vinod Grewal but this time he failed.

Sid approached the scene as Viraj emerged with an unconscious Kavya in his arms.

Had he lost the love of his life to Viraj Trehan just like Zain and Madhu had warned him about?