Are You Jealous Part 2

He was raging mad when Zovar tried to kill Kavya before his eyes. His mother had sent Kavya after him. He knew Mandhira Trehan very well, he had some of her habits too. Double meaning taunts were part of their DNA after all.

Due to his rage he got stabbed in the process. Zovar didn't care if he was really his son. Viraj suspected his mother had lied to Kavya to bring in her moral side and it made her tell him a lie .

More concerning for him was that Kavya was nearly killed again.

Despite all her trauma her adrenaline , she was able to get her father to the car before coming back for him.

Back up arrived and they took Vinod Grewal. Kavya was upset thinking someone else kidnapped her father .

" No it's fine. They are my men. They won't hurt him at least until we know what he did with the black book," Viraj rasped.

Realizing his state which was like probably due her coming after him, she wallowed in guilt before realizing she had to get him to safety.

Viraj was in fury and shock both about how low his mother had stooped to harm Kavya. She probably wanted revenge because Kavya had lifted the shades closing her secrets.

Either Mandhira was not sure if Zovar had been his biological father, or she had been sure but told Shamsher Trehan he was his blood.

He was bleeding anyway. He would have a DNA test done.

If his mother was lying, he would declare her dead in his eyes.

He took the wheel in a rage and the car slammed to the side of the road.

Kavya hit her head.

She lost consciousness .

Sid and Zain found them and they were taken to the hospital.

" Hey Kavya. Are you all right?"

" Oh Sid! They have PG, I have to go to him!"

" Calm down, relax. Viraj is under observation. As soon as he gets released , we will demand he gives up PG, then we will all go to London like we planned earlier. Zain has it worked out. He has to give up PG otherwise he will get arrested and his funds will be held. He won't be able to keep you hostage anymore," Sid assured her.

Kavya sighed. It would have been better had she left with Sid earlier, perhaps she would have found another way to get PG.

Before either of them could continue the conversation, Viraj burst into the room.

" Get away from her!," he yelled.

A nurse and a doctor tried to get him to calm down.

" I want this man out of here. He shouldn't be near Kavya!"

"Viraj this is Sid, you know he wouldn't cause any harm to me," Kavya declared.

" I can be the only one to take care of you. Get out Dr. Sid !"

"You listen Trehan, she is my girlfriend!"

Kavya clutched her head and fainted.

" Sir you have to leave . Viraj sir is upset with you being here with his fiancée ," the head of security arrived in the room.

" What nonsense! She isn't his.."

"Bauth jald hogi! Viraj pulled a ring out of his pocket and placed it on Kavya's finger. He stroked her hair and turned back to Sid.

" Kavya needs some rest. Please get this man out of here!"

Sid was dragged out of the room.

Sid had frozen when Kavya had gotten shot. But he hadn't. He without thinking had jumped in after her.

She had asked him if he was jealous.

Truth be told. He wasn't simply jealous. He was obsessed with her.

He kissed her forehead before allowing the doctor and nurse to assess her again.

Being shot and then the head trauma exhausted his beautiful captive. But he would have a grand surprise ready for her when she was recovered.