Stolen Away Part 2

Vinod Grewal was there waiting for his daughter. He was dishelved but looked better than Kavya expected.

" PG aap kab aaye?," she ran towards her father.

Viraj stepped in between them.

"Pelhe shaadi phir reunion ," he declared.

" But if PG is here , then you must have the black book too," she declared.

Viraj gave her a stern look.

"Vinod ji mil ge lekin black book nahin," he replied.

Kavya looked at him aghast.

"PG just tell him where it is, then we can be free," she urged her father.

" Enough Kavya, if you want his safety marry me now. The judge and one of my men will be witness, if your PG wishes to be the other witness up to him," he hissed.

She sighed she was really marrying this monster. Looked like she had no choice.

She adjusted her gown and spread her hands down to get rid of any wrinkles. But she knew and Viraj probably knew the way he was intensely glaring back at her, that it was her last ounce of resistance before she was inevitably tied to him officially.

" I am sure you never imagined being tied to someone like me. However your destiny has been decided by the actions of your PG," he whispered as the judge handed them the paperwork for the marriage license to sign.

She signed her portions. Vinod signed his spot as witness.

Kavya turned to hug him after.

He didn't seem to recall her. He just did everything like a robot.

Kavya tried not to explode in a tear fest.

After formalities were completed, Viraj dismissed everyone . Their marriage license would be presented framed to them in a matter of hours. Vinod Grewal was led elsewhere. Kavya tried to ran after them, but Viraj held her firmly.

Left alone in the room with her new forced husband, she felt more vulnerable than ever before.

He held her firmly by the back of her head and leaned in towards her a finger breath away from her lips.

" We never had our first kiss as husband and wife. Let's go somewhere more private , Mrs. Trehan," he said huskily.

She had goosebumps all over her skin upon his words.

He picked her up bridal style and before she could stop him , he had taken her into his bedroom, now theirs as he put it.

He locked the door then approached her, she stumbled and he caught her like it was his favorite thing to do.

" Relax, I am not going to hurt you," he hissed.

He moved her hair to the side exposing her shoulders. The gown he had given her to wear was marron and off shoulder.

He leaned in and kissed each shoulder then he captured her lips. Her hands wrapped around his waist.

He leaned back and caressed her hair.

" Welcome to my world forever," he whispered.

She looked at him alarmed.

This was really the end of her life as it used to be. She would never get to go back again.

Sometime later..

Kavya snuck out of the bedroom as Viraj finally slept. She found a t-shirt and a pair of joggers She kept the gold light weight bracelets. She could use them in case she got stuck she decided.

She was going to find PG and then the black book.

She had to try one last time to get her freedom.

She had been wandering around the farmhouse until she found one last room where a guard had fallen asleep outside of it. The second guard might be on a break.

PG had to be here.

"PG!" she whispered.

Her father awakened.

"Kavya tum yahaan? It might be a trap. You are married to him now beta, I am sorry I couldn't refuse," he stated.

" We can still be free. Where did you leave the black book?"

Vinod had to think about it. When Zovar had kidnapped him it wasn't with him.

Either it fell in the water when he jumped in or he had hid it prior.

"Relax PG, please think calmly."

"Oh it might be in that parking garage. I was being shot at from both ends. Viraj's men and the police. Zain was trying to help us, but then all that confusion.."

"It's ok, I will go get it and then we can be free again," she declared.

"Kavya I have been working for five years with this family. They will not let us go so easily," he stated.

"Nahin PG, I am not giving up. I am going there now," she replied.

"It's dangerous," he insisted.

" You stay here. I will come for you," she declared before running out the door as quickly as she came.