Stolen Away Part 3

Viraj was staring down his security team in disgust. He went towards Balram his new head of security that replaced that traitor Jaggi.

" We really took care of your family when you were in jail. This is how you repay the Trehans?"

" Sorry sir, we thought she wouldn't be able to leave since you were with her last night."

" Well now we all know your madam is not a meek hostage. She has tried this stunt numerous times before. This is why I had you all come with me as security not to stand around and watch the show," he snipped.

"Ok sir we will go find her now. She can't go far without a car. This farmhouse is isolated about 25 kilometers from that parking garage where we followed Vinod last time," Balram reported.

" Well get a move on. If she gets hurt in anyway you all will be paying a hefty price," he declared.

Viraj dismissed everyone and called for the cctv footage from earlier that day. He also pulled up his phone to see if she was wearing the ring .

The ring was located about five kilometers away. He alerted Balram and headed out .

The security footage confirmed she had headed out on foot.

Kavya in the mean time, was trekking in the woods.

She was exhausted and felt like she had gone in circles.

Finally she got to the main road . Hopefully she could find a ride to get back towards the city.

She found a truck driver, older man that could be closer to her father's age.

"Uncleji please help me. I need to get to the city. My father is in trouble and I need to get some help," she asked nicely.

" Theek hai aajo," he relented.

Kavya had the ring around a chain under her t-shirt.

She couldn't let anyone see it. They would know it was expensive. Greed was a strange thing, you never knew who had it until it was too late .

The driver noticed she was dressed simply. He assumed she was just some middle class girl trying to help her father. Never in his dreams could he was helping the newly wedded wife of Mr. Viraj Trehan. A man who would tear down the world to find her.

When they were about 3 kilometers away , Kavya took off one of her bracelets and handed it to the man.

" I will get off here. Thanks so much. This is all I have now," she said.

" Koi baat nahin madam," he tried to say.

" No please keep it. Thanks again sir," she said before getting off her seat.

Viraj got a notification about the tracker stopping at a certain location. He had the driver speed up.

A truck stopped idling and started driving ahead of them.

They followed the truck for a kilometer or two.

Viraj checked the tracker.

Kavya wasn't in the truck anymore. They had just missed her.

Kavya sighed with relief as she approached the parking garage.

Freedom was so close.

She could do this . Trade her freedom and PG's . She couldn't go to Sid. She would have to convince Viraj to divorce her.

They had been only been married less than 12 hours. Maybe they could get an annulment.

She found the area where the bullets were likely fired. She stopped short and starting looking for the black book.