His Obsession or Betrayal Part 2

She was in and out of consciousness for a day or two when they returned to Trehan mansion. He didn't allow the nurse to change her dressings without him present.

The second night Jahaan came to find him as he was throwing glasses and fretting about why Kavya had taken the bullet for him. She was not recovering the way he hoped. As soon as doctors said she was out of danger he brought her home.

Vinod Grewal had returned to his home to sort out his affairs but he came to see her settled grudgingly at Trehan mansion the day before.

"Bhai, I think Kavya is waking up for good this time. She is a bit restless, you should go to her," Jahaan urged him.

Viraj sped to her room. He held her hand and stroked her hair. The dressing was still dry. He sighed with relief.

" I have broken all ties with anyone who could even think of harming you. You have given me a second chance to live," he whispered.

2 days later..

The nurse ran to find him.

"Why are you here? Is Kavya ok?"

"Sir Ma'am is packing her bag. I told her stitches will come loose, but she isn't listening. Please unko samjo," the nurse urged.

Viraj stormed into the room. Kavya to ignore him. She winced , not only was her left chest and arm stiff, but laying in bed for five days ( 3 of which she felt she had no choice, and the last 2 days the nurse, Jahaan, her father or especially Viraj made her stay in bed).

"Where do you think you are going?"

" Sid ke paas. He is my true love, I can't stay here and keep betraying him," she hissed.

He put his hands on his hips in a stern stance.

"So why didn't your lover boy come here to help you with your bag? Doesn't he know you were shot less than week ago? You are still healing, your stiches will come out. Stay for now, when you are better we can all sit and have a reasonable conversation," Viraj insisted.

"No you are a monster! You promised me freedom after we got your black book. You don't need me anymore as your hostage!"

"Relax before you rip your stitches, don't make me really keep you under lock and key," he said holding her in a tight grip.

She sighed.

"I don't understand you! I want to go!," she turned sharply and her wound started to immediately bleed through her dressing.

The pain was intense and she felt dizzy again.

Viraj held her in his arms as she blacked out. He gently laid her back down. He moved the suitcase back on the ground and then ordered the nurse to call the doctor.

"Doctor will she be fine?," Viraj asked as the doctor ordered fluids and an additional 2 days of antibiotics.

"Yes Mr. Trehan, but you must keep her away from stress. She has PTSD from the incident and her wounds internally along with externally may require some healing. Try to have some patience. She is not from this world as we both know," he reminded him.

Viraj mumbled a thanks and sat down besides her bed.

He knew where Kavya got her stubbornness from. Her father obviously. He demanded he let Kavya go. Then he decided something. He would "let her go" but he would not actually let her be free of his protection.

Until he investigated all leads and everything was secure, he would not pressure Kavya to marry him but neither could he allow her to escape to London.

Sid would have to find a new girlfriend if he had his way, which since he was Viraj Trehan likely would come true.