FOUR

Walking home after today Sunghoon was having a serotonin high.

Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake.

All he could think of was Jake.

How pretty his eyes were. How soft his hair looked. His gentle hands. His beautiful smile. His soothing voice.

God. He was an Angel sent from above.

Sunghoon walked into his house, silent as usual. Before heading into his room he stares at his dad in the other room, he knew that if he bothered him now he would be in deep shit.

He takes a shower in the meantime, getting into comfy clothes for bed. He goes into the kitchen to get a snack and some water when he hears his dad speak.

"Have you met someone?" His dad walks in boiling the kettle to make himself some tea.

"Yeah i have" Sunghoon says, reminiscing about what happened just hours before.

"I thought so." His dad starts. "You're more lively than normal."

He smiles softly at the thought of Jake. His dad speaks again.

"Was the person you met today the same person who helped with your injury?" His dad asks analysing his sons face.

Sunghoon nods.

His dad raises his brows in approval. "They did a good job patching you up. Are they a nurse or something?"

"I don't know, I can ask him tomorrow if I have the chance."

"Him?"

Sunghoon's blood runs cold, scared of what could possibly happen he slowly backs up.

"So you've got a friend that's also a nurse? That's cool." His dad says before he says goodnight and heads off to his room.

Sunghoon stands there letting out a breath of relief, he thought he was done for then for a moment.

He makes his way back up to his bedroom where he immediately runs to his bag on the floor and gets out Jake's hoodie that he was given the day before.

Flopping on his bed he holds the hoodie close, inhaling the scent. The intoxicating smell rushing through his system like a drug.

Was it slightly creepy, yeah? But can you blame him?

After being isolated by everyone for being alive he's finally had the chance to have a friend or someone to have close to him.

It drove him insane knowing that this wasn't some sick joke or a huge lie.

This was real.

He was really holding Jake's hoodie in his hands.

The person who's shown him that there are truely good people out there in this messed up world.

He smiled.

He can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

<>

Jake walks down the street, slowly reach his destination down the road.

Feeling his phone vibrate he checks it, seeing the message he needed.