FIVE

Sunghoon had math again, he still hated it but this time it was a least more interesting to him. Just a little though.

However the catch this time was that they had to do a group activity.

Even with the teacher trying to include him but giving up after a terrible attempt, not a single person in the class wanted to sit or be seen with Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed, he knew this would happen but that doesn't deny the fact that it still hurts him a lot.

He just wanted someone to talk to him, be excited to see him even.

Hence why he was staring at the door, waiting for a familiar brunette to walk into the classroom.

Sunghoon's eyes pace from the the front of the classroom to the door, patiently waiting for a particular person to walk through the door.

'He'll be here soon, right?'

After a while he soon grow less confident in the arrival of the one person he found worth worrying for.

Was he okay? Was he sick?

As he was about to lose all hope the classroom door opens revealing a slightly tired Jake.

Sunghoon could've sworn he saw the light cause all he could see was Jake.

Even when he looks slightly less put together he still managed to look amazing.

Jake hands a note to the teacher before looking over to Sunghoon's direction and smiled.

Walking over to Sunghoon he could feel eyes on his figure, watching him in disbelief.

Sitting down next to Sunghoon Jake got the stuff needed for the lesson out and got comfy.

"Sorry I was late today, didn't get a good nights sleep.." Jake sheepishly said as he then let out a yawn.

Sunghoon chuckled, Jake looked like a sleepy puppy.

"Was it just a bad night or was something bothering you to not sleep well?"

Sunghoon immediately regretted asking as he soon sees Jake flinch in response, feeling as he overstepped boundaries with his question.

'Jake doesn't need to tell him anything, why did he want to know so badly?'

"I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable talking about it." Sunghoon apologies and backs off, making Jake smile.

He was thankful for Sunghoon being so understanding with him. Besides he didn't want to be reminded of Jay at all for now. He clearly knows where he stands with him now.

Sunghoon was a really nice person, even jay struggled with boundaries even if Jake dumbed it down to 'you don't say this, me no like it.'.

It felt as if Jake was having a breath of fresh air when he was with Sunghoon. It felt amazing.

"Do you wanna help me out with this question here? I don't really understand it.."

Sunghoon changes the subject showing Jake the formulas he didn't know, watching with amusement as he saw Jake's eyes lit up.

"Oh I love these! Do you want me to show my working out for it??"

Sunghoon nods as he gives the brunette the paper, watching Jake immediately get to work with the paper.

Looking at him while he was doing his work Sunghoon couldn't help but stare.

He had no clue why he felt that way but he thought it was just excitement of having a friend.

Jake hands him the paper back and smiles at him again.

Sunghoon returns a soft smile, looking at the work Jake had done for him, seeing all the working out and all.

Jake then proceeds to flop back on the desk, making Sunghoon chuckle.

Jake sighs. "I'm hungry."

"Are you?" Sunghoon hums making Jake nod once more.

It took everything in Sunghoon to not squeeze Jake's cheek, he was so cute when he was tired.

Sunghoon reaches into his bag, getting out a Kit Kat and sliding it over to Jake, watching the brunette nearly drool at the sight of the chocolate.

But before he could dive into the snack Jake stops, confusing Sunghoon. Watching Jake take his paper and pencil he writes what Sunghoon thinks is a note, but then rips the paper off.

Confused at what the brunette's doing he looks back at Jake who asks for his hand.

Nervously Sunghoon opens his hand, watching the paper fall into his hands from Jake's soft hands, goosebumps on his skin as he felt Jake's fingers glide across his own slightly.

Opening the paper he sees a message and quickly glances at Jake who puts a finger to his mouth as in a 'Don't say anything' movement.

Nodding his head he looks down at the paper to look at what it says, Sunghoon's filled with butterflies at the message.

__________________________________

here's my number
**** *** ****

I wanted to ask you yesterday but I forgot. Text me asap pls :)

Thank you for the Kit Kat btw <3

__________________________________

<>

"So why don't you like math Sunghoon?"

Jake questions as he gets himself comfy at their new spot.

The place where Jake saw Sunghoon asleep, the place that started this.

"It's too complex and the teacher hates my guts cause I'm stupid."

Jake frowns at the response. "You're not stupid hoon."

"Hoon?"

Not gonna lie Sunghoon felt floaty hearing Jake give him a nickname.

"Yeah, hoon. I like it. It sounds nice."

Jake gives him a goofy smile before he takes a bite of the Kit Kat Sunghoon gave him earlier that day.

"Well now on you don't need to worry about math okay?"

Sunghoon looks at the brunette confused.

"Why?"

Jake smiles at him once more.

"Cause you got me now to help you!"

Sunghoon smiles at Jake's words. His heart running a marathon at the thought of all the things Jake and him can do together.

He feels like he's floating he's that excited and happy

They spend the rest of their day together, laughing and growing more close than the day before.

Sunghoon's heart couldn't stop racing, he was so happy that he had finally found someone who wanted to not hurt him.

Sunghoon had finally made a friend.

^
Jake and hoon loser lover fr