EIGHT

Sunghoon's front door bell rings, alerting the duo of their dinner that just arrived.

Jake, who's still on Sunghoon's lap, slowly gets up and to go to the door but is stopped by Sunghoon.

"I'll get it, you go to the kitchen to get us drinks okay Jakey?"

Jake nods and waddles off to the kitchen to get their drinks ready as Sunghoon makes his way to the front door.

"Order for Sunghoon?" "Yep." Sunghoon gives the delivery guy the money and is handed his food, thanking the man before closing the door.

Turning around he's met with Jake who looks incredibly excited for some lame old pizza, but that still doesn't stop from making Sunghoon's heart melt in admiration for the brunette.

"You got the drinks Jakey?"

Jake nods to Sunghoon's question and hands him a coke can. Opening his own he takes a sip before turning to the pizzas to figure out which one was his.

"I think that one closest to you is yours." Sunghoon mentions, getting the guess right as Jake hums in approval at the pizza.

Bringing their dinner up to Sunghoon's room they spend time just sitting there eating.

They spent their time sitting beside one another as they quickly ate their pizza, not wanting to waste time as it was already getting dark outside.

Jake leans back on the bed letting out a sigh as he pats his tummy. "I'm full."

Looking down at Jake's pizza Sunghoon noticed that there was only three slices left. Opening his box he places Jake's leftovers with his own and makes his way downstairs to put the leftovers in the fridge.

Quickly making his way back to his room he waddles to the bed, flipping beside Jake who smiles softly at him.

"You're pretty."

"What?" Sunghoon looks at Jake confused.

"You. You're pretty. Did you know that?"

Sunghoon feels his face warm as he processes what Jake called him. Shaking his head he's met with a frown from Jake.

"Has nobody ever told you how pretty you are Sunghoon?"

"No. You're the first to say that to me."

Surprisingly to Sunghoon, Jake smiles and leans in to pat his hair.

"Well I'm glad that you know now that you're really pretty. Cause it won't be the last time I say it."

Yep. Sunghoon is officially whipped for Jake Sim.

<>

By now it's 10:30pm, Jake lost another match at Fall Guys and won't stop complaining about his performance.

"You gotta be cheating to be able to do this easily."

Sunghoon laughs at Jake's words. "How could I be cheating?"

Raising his hands Jake points at the tv screen. "I have lost all the rounds without your help. You're getting first or in the top three in every single match! So obviously you're cheating."

Sunghoon only laughs more at the brunettes claims. In all honesty he finds Jake absolutely adorable. He looks like a pup who can't get their treat as it's too high up for them.