SEVEN

Jake giggles at the tv, he doesn't know what's on it as he just picked a random video to watch to pass time as he tries to find a way to get Sunghoon up off him.

He looks down at his chest and sees Sunghoon's body, still on top of him in the same place.

Was he asleep?...Maybe.

Sunghoon was lulled to sleep as he snuggled into Jake's chest and tummy, his body going limp after Jake began to massage his scalp and play with his dark hair.

Sunghoon didn't intend on falling asleep really, especially when Jake was over AND while being on top of him. But Jake made it near impossible to even put up a fight as he subconsciously cuddled closer to the brunettes body.

Gently moving his face he inspects the now little bruise on his face from Jay punching earlier that week. Rubbing his thumb over the bruise softly Jake's heart breaks.

Sunghoon was so sweet. He has never felt so carefree until today, all because of Sunghoon. The schools loser, the outcast.

Jake would be lying if he didn't love the feeling of Sunghoon on his body, relishing in the presence and warmth that he has. Just intimacy in its most softest form.

Sunghoon made Jake feel so small yet so safe.

Patting his back Jake sighs. "Come on Hoon. You won't sleep tonight and I'm hungry."

His attempts to wake the younger were all in vain as it was deemed useless to Sunghoon, who was still fast asleep on Jake's chest.

Softly whining to himself he starts moving around, thinking that the sudden movement will hopefully help Jake in his mission of waking Sunghoon up.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't get butterflies when Sunghoon only tightened his hold on Jake's waist, rubbing his face even deeper into Jake's shirt as if he was trying to be consumed by the fabric.

"Sunghoon, come on. I gotta pee."

That's was a lie, Jake didn't need the toilet but he did need food however.

Miraculously, after poking Sunghoon's cheek consistently for 30 seconds he was met with a slightly wake Sunghoon.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty!"

Jake chirps as Sunghoon hums, his eyes still closed. Placing his chin on Jake's chest Sunghoon greets him.

"Hi. Sorry for falling asleep, I didn't intend on doing that.." a faint pink hue could be seen on his cheeks as he tries to explain himself as Jake looks at him completely smitten.

"It's okay Hoon, I kinda nodded off too for a little bit." Jake reassured Sunghoon, his voice soft almost tempting Sunghoon to go back asleep.

He was so warm and soft, the fact that Jake had the personality of a teddy bear didn't help either.

Sunghoon slowly pushes himself off Jake, almost whining at the lack of warmth that he was met with. Not that Jake was any better. Holding back with every fibre of his being to not drag Sunghoon back on top of him.

Sunghoon hops off the bed and lets out a yawn, lifting his arms up while stretching his body out.

Jake tries to look away as he sees the younger stretch, his shirt riding up more than it was before, revealing Sunghoon's toned tummy with the slight sight of abs along with it.