TEN

Jake spends the morning holding Sunghoon close, reminding him how loved he is.

The sight was beautiful truely. Both of them didn't want to move or leave each other, it felt right to stay where they were, in each others embrace.

They didn't need to worry about the title of boyfriends at the moment, all they needed was each other. Leaving all their worries behind they spend their morning cuddling and occasionally giving each other kisses.

That is until they both realise that they both hungry. Starving actually.

Sunghoon groans. He's too comfortable why does he need to eat right now? Surely Jake would be the same too?

"Hoonie you wanna make something to eat?"

Spoke too soon I guess.

Sunghoon grumbles a response as he digs his head even more into Jake's chest, causing the other to giggle at the sight.

"Come on icy we gotta have something to eat."

Sunghoon moves away quickly, scaring Jake slightly. His mouth agape.

"No way you just called me icy.."

Jake gives him a mischievous smile in return.

"Don't smile at me after you insult me!" Sunghoon sulks as Jake laughs at how cute Sunghoon looks.

Sighing, Jake wraps his arms loosely around Sunghoon's neck he looks at him with a false expression of sorrow.

"Im so sorry that I called you icy, oh how ever could I ask for your forgiveness?" Jake dramatically says, watching Sunghoon try extremely hard to contain the smile that tries ever so hardly to show.

"Forgiveness you ask?" Sunghoon plays along, watching Jake nod in response.

Giving Jake a quick look up and down his eyes land back on his lips. An idea comes into Sunghoon's head.

"I get free kisses, whenever and until I say is enough for the whole day."

Jake laughs as a raging blush crashes onto his cheeks as he tries to form a response to the surprising demand.

Jake's smile never fails to make Sunghoon's heart skip a beat, his body feeling fuzzy as he looks at the beauty in front of him laughing because of him.

Sunghoon has to bring himself back to earth as he notices that he slowly starts forgetting that what's happening isn't just a daydream he made up but in fact reality.

But could you blame him? A beauty beyond what he could imagine is in his room, in his arms, smiling and laughing at his lame attempts to be flirty and cute. It takes everything in him to not wrap Jake up in a blanket and kiss him till the end of time.

Jake looks at Sunghoon and leans in closer, the distance between them limited.

"Do you want a kiss right now?"

Sunghoon is sure he has never nodded his head as fast as he did then.

Jake flashes him a smile before he leans in to kiss him.

The butterfly in their tummies somehow multiplied, going haywire as they both smile in the kiss.
Sunghoon sighs and kisses Jake more, his arms tightening around the brunettes waist.