prologue

Hello guys.... Hope all of you have been doing good....
Let me give a small insight from where the story is going to be resumed....

[previously in queen of the hearts]

The emperor returns with his ladylove ruqaiya to the  empire.....the dose of happiness is doubled when he finds out that both the women of his life harkha and ruqaiya are expecting......harkha is taking care of the harem,the maids, and the emperor's other wives.......ruqaiya is crowned as mallika-e-hind and harkha as mariam-uz-zamani.....

the story takes a leap of 6 months......

The emperor is just living the best days of his life, he is now fondly called by the people as emperor 'akbar' and his wives who were also expecting.....he was happy as some years back he was not even able to think of his child but now that the god has blessed him with not one but two children......he is striving to keep both his wives happy by spending equal quality time with each other...sometimes he gets entangled in the game of their mood swings and cravings.....

Harkha was at first happy with the news of becoming a mother, she was excited for the importance she is gonna get in the emperor's life and kingdom,but her dreams came crashing down when the king announced the pregnancy news of his only love,ruqaiya sultan....she burned in jealousy and heartbreak.......promised her broken heart to go to any extent to get the lady out of his life who is his only love.....maham anga understands the situation well and is plotting along with her......little did harkha know about the reason behind her mindgames......

Ruqaiya was happy and at the same time worried about the future of her child with theses people cunning around her.......she took the tittle as an oppurtunity to serve the people in better way possible....taking care of their needs...also overlooking harkha's administration of the harem........

Everyone in agra agreed to be living in golden years of their empire....the citizens were happy with good ideas that were shaped in the past which was useful in everyother way,thanks to their new queen of hind to bring about such changes......the ministry was happy as the people were happy......

So guys..... It is good to back after a long time.... A small hello 🙋‍♂️from my side.....
Hope you support this book too with the same amount of love u showed to my previous one......
If u like the idea being developed forward..... Plz do vote for the story......
What do u think about it, tell ur opinions in the comments section as they are valuable to me......

Until then,
Always❤