chapter 5: YOUR HEART IS MY HOME💓

When they both looked at the direction of the woman they were shocked and confused at the same time......
Ruqaiya says, " Bakshi.... Aap? "
The woman is revealed to be bakshi bano... ...
She sees the baby continuously crying and she too cries.... When she looks at the baby, as if her motherhood is aroused, her dress becomes wet with the milk.... She cries more and more......

Looking at her condition both ruqaiya and salima's eyes too were filled with tears and a similar idea clicked..... Salima looks at ruqaiya...... Ruqaiya says, " R u going to tell what I thought salima begum"
She smiled through her tears.....
Bakshi forwarded her hands..... And salima kept the baby ih her hands.....
And she started to silence the baby and feeded her....

Within no time the baby and her become attached.... Seeing their intimacy both looked content.... After sometime the baby slept and bakshi thought it was time to leave.....

Ruqaiya says, " Allah sabko behter deta hai bakshi..... U have done a very good job"
Bakshi says, " Bhabijaan, when I saw the baby i remembered my own son.... By the way whose baby is that? "
She replies, " Yeh nazia ki aulad hai.... That poor woman is no more"
Bakshi says, " I am sorry for her loss begum sahiba"
Then she left and on her way thinks to ask something from ruqaiya....

Late at evening, the emperor and shariffudin came to meet the baby.... Ruqaiya hands over the baby....
Shariffudin says, " Hope she did not bother you begum sahiba"
Ruqaiya was about to say when the king said, " What r u talking shariffudin.... Don't think like that"
They all share a light moment.....
Then ruqaiya said what happened today.... " It is difficult to find a milk mother jalal.... "
Shariffudin says, " I will look into it.... But i don't want bakshi as a milk mother begum sahiba.... "
Ruqaiya and jalal looks at each other....
Ruqaiya says, " But -"
He again says, "nahi.... Bakshi always hated nazia.... I don't know how she ll take all these.... If she is willing then ok.... But if she had planned anything else then I can't risk my daughter's life... "
The emperor gets angry, " Be careful with ur words... She is my sister too"
Ruqaiya eyes him and then he is silent....

Ruqaiya says, " Jaise aapke marzi..... "
She looks on thinking to talk to bakshi through hamida bano....
* in ruqaiya's chamber*
Gul was pressing ruqaiya's feet and motibai was massaging her hair....
Gul says, " Begum sahiba.... I was able to find one milk mother"
Ruqaiya says, " Very good now that would solve all problems"
Moti bai says, " But ruqaiya begum that lady also has her own children.... It will not be enough for the child"
Ruqaiya says, " Something is better than nothing moti.... We ll soon find a way inshallah "
Gul went from there due to some work..... And moti and ruqaiya were only present with the baby in the cradle....

Suddenly the emperor appears from nowhere and signals moti to be silent.... She leaves giggling and jalal takes her place massaging his queen's Head....
Ruqaiya says, " Are wah moti..... Achanak aapki haatho pe chamatkar hogaya"
Jalal looks at her shockingly and she continues , " Today your hands are doing magic.... It's different "
And she continues to talk about everything that is going to happen tomorrow.....
She stops, " I am talking and u r not even responding what happened? "
She keeps her hand at her head and touched his hand she felt it different and with a jerk opened her eyes and got up with her baby bump.....
She felt relieved and jalal too looked at her doings.....
The emperor says, " Be careful u should do things slow"
She replies, " Shehensha, how many times I told u not to sneak like this.... My heart stopped for a moment.... "
He says, " I was just playing with you ruqaiya.... Aake aangan me hamaare alawa aur koi aa sakta hai" Smiled at her....
She smiles looking down, " Haan.... Aa sakta hain" She smirked
He was shocked, " Kaun? "
She replies turning back, " Meri aashiq...."
He replies with an innocent face, " Can u tell me his name"
She says, " Yes... Jalaluddin mohammed! "

His face glows up and he too smiles, " Acha... Toh hum kaun hai? "
She turns back and looks at his crown, "aap shehensha ho..... The emperor"
He understands what she meant and removed his crown and kept it at the table....
He comes towards her and says, " Your lover begum sahiba! "
They both laugh at each other and he pulled her towards him but her bump came between them.....
He says, " Humaari beech dooriyaan kam thi, yeh bhi aagaya"
She replies, " Nahi jalal.... Humari bacha hai.. " Playfully hits him.....

He makes her turn the opposite direction and hugs her from back..... He puts his hand around her smelling her fragrance.... And living the moment.....

He says, " U know how much I love you"
She replies smiling , " No.... Would you tell me"
He opens his eyes and says, " Accha... You don't know then not by words I will show you "
He takes her up on arms....
She says, " Jalal.... I was kidding... Now leave me.... Please "
He laughs, " No.... U told na... I will not leave u tonight "
She resisted a lot and he was as always adamant.....

Then he took her to their favorite spot.... Where one was able to see the moon with sofa placed on the other side..... He sat on the sofa making her sit in his lap..... She smiled and put her arms around his neck while he put his hands on her hip....
She says, " Always u have my back jalal.... Whenever I am in a worry, u know how to rescue me.... With u by my side I can fight any battles "
He replies by touching her face, " I know what are u thinking..... But it's upto shariffuddin..... He has full right to choose as she is his daughter too.... And also if bakshi did not come and tell you anything by her own will, promise me u ll not take this matter to her"
She looks down, " U are right! I can't force them.... I promise "
They smile at each other.
She moves forward and keeps her forehead in his, tighting the grip....
The moon became the witness.....

Hello there! How u all have been doing?
How is the storyline moving forward?
Did u like the chapter? Do tell your reviews in the comments section as they are valuable to me......
What do think would happen in further cahpters.....?
Keep guessing it....

Until then,
Always ❤