New World

He woke up feeling dizzy. When the feeling subsided, he looked around himself. He was in someone's bedroom. It had a rustic homey vibe to it. Before he could try to get out of bed, someone entered the room and made him lie down again after making him drink some water.

"You remember who you are?" That person asked a question.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. But where am I? Where is this place?" He answered and asked his own.

"Well, it's good that you're still in good shape, even after falling from that height." The person replied.

"Falling?" He asked confused. Last thing he remembers that him blowing out the candles on his birthday cake and going to sleep. When did he fall?

"You fell from the sky, just like an angel." Someone else entered and spoke with amusement.

Seeing the more confused face of Jungkook, the first person that came into the room, explained from his perspective.

_____Flah back__________

They were out hunting for food. Humans of the group insisted to tag along with the Werewolves on the hunt to practice their skills.

They were out in the meadows of the forest, ambushed by a pack of hyenas and they were having a hard but fun time hunting. Suddenly the youngest of the group noticed someone falling from the sky. He was busy with a stubborn hyena so he yelled to get his group's attention to save that falling person.

The human leader of the group who was not an ordinary human but a skilled fighter, being the nearest to the falling person, jumped and caught the falling person in the air before he hits the ground hard. The fallen person was unconscious, and he was held by the leader in bridal style. Most of them agreed to take him home with them and deal with him once he woke up.

_______End of Flashback________

Jungkook listened to the story with a blank expression as he was still laying down on the bed. This new information was making his head hurt by making no sense of how he ended up here after falling asleep in HIS bed. To add to his headache the people in the room introduced themselves.

"Oh, yea. How rude of us not to introduce ourselves. Hello. I am Jung Hoseok, Omega Werewolf." Hoseok introduced himself with a warm smile.

"Hi there, I am Kim Taehyung, alpha Werewolf and this is my omega mate, Park Jimin." Taehyung points to the omega who came trailing behind his alpha when he came inside calling Jungkook an angel falling from the sky.

"Nice to meet you, let's be friends while you're here, okay? We are good people, we will help you go back to your home safely." Jimin said as he squeezed Jungkook 's hand as a reassuring gesture.

But Jungkook was far from being reassured. He was terrified. He was surrounded by Werewolves, the mythical creatures that only exist in stories, and why their names sounded awfully familiar. His eyes got comically big as he sat up while the people in the room with him were introducing themselves. He yanked away Jimin's hand as he hastily gets up and backs away near the door. The people inside the room were trying to calm him down but no use. His breathing became strained and he was having a hard time focusing as there was a whirlwind of questions going on inside his head.

("Werewolf they said. How is that possible!!!! Is this some kind of joke??? But why do their names sound so familiar??RIGHT!!!! They are the names of the characters in the online novel that I read. '7 Fates'. Are they cosplaying the novel??? They resemble the character's personalities so much. This is scary. Is this a prank?? It better be. If not, how will I go home??? I-") He bumped into someone while backing away. He panicked and thought that he was doomed, ("Will I ever be able to go back???") This was the last thing he thought of before he passed out again after having a panic attack.

"Why does he always faints?? What if there is no one to catch him before he falls?" The person who caught Jungkook before he hits the floor, grumpily said as he again lay unconscious Jungkook back on the bed.

"You will be there chief. So we don't have to worry about it." Jimin said playfully before running out with his mate and Hoseok Hyung happily smiling about successfully teasing their eldest.

The eldest, looked at Jungkook as he was still unconscious. ("You are no one to make me take care of you.") He mumbled angrily, as he looked at the laying figure with disgust.

-----------------------------------------------------

What's with the odd behavior of Seokjin?

What will happen to Jungkook now?

Stay tuned and keep reading to find out (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)