Ticking Time

*splash*

This was the fifth time Jungkook was splashed with water in the spawn of an hour. Vampires have been torturing Jungkook to speak even a  single sound but no success.

It has been two week already. Jungkook sighed and asked to communicate with paper. He told them that he has lost his voice. But they didn't believed and kept torturing Jungkook to make him speak. They also made sure not to cross the limit, after all the boy was their precious key to success, they took good care of the boy with just some serious cuts and bruises here and there as the sign of torture....

By now, Jungkook lost his hope, he hoped that his Werewolf hyungs and his Ice Prince will come to his rescue. But no one came. He was just a human body with dead soul. The Vampires gave him a song that they wanted him to sing in order to call upon Red Blood moon goddess. Once he read the lyrics he felt the song by his heart. With voice or without voice he decided to sing the song. Once he understood the lyrics he looked kind of relived, not scared of vampires anymore. He confidently went up to the rocky platform of stoney mountains near the lake full of Lotus, beside the moon shrine, located on the highest mountain of the valley of forest. The deep and calm, blue water of the lake with Lotus plants here and there, mirroring the clear night blue sky above,  giving pleasing sight for the eyes to look at.

The cold breeze brushing past Jungkook as if to greet him and sooth his aching body. From last few days he had been rejecting the food as he lost appetite, thinking that he is all alone in this foreign world. It's better to die than to suffer and survive, he thought. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and stood facing the red blood moon. Relaxing his body and soul, he started humming the tune of the song slowly. He developed it by himself. Vampires were all on their edges silently watching Jungkook's every move . Excited and thrilled to finally be able to call upon their goddess.

Jungkook felt relaxed and happy as he sings the song away. Only one person came to his mind once again. He smiled, imagining that the person is right in front of him.

--------------------------------------------

-The song- (original sounds like a children song/lullaby but just imagine Jungkook singing this with his angelic voice. The melody is similar to 'still with you' or 'euphoria'. Or more likely, 'A million dreams'.

Over the mountain, over the sea
Back where my heart is longing to be
Please, let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love

I see the moon, the moon sees me
Down through the leaves of the old oak tree
(Please) please let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love (you complain)

Over the mountain, over the sea
Back where my heart is longing to be
Please, let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love

Let the little lady with the tambourine sing
I kissed the rose (no, not yet)
I kissed the rose and the (no, not yet now)
I kissed the rose, the rose kissed me

Fragrant as only a rose can be (sing a little louder, miss)
Please take the kiss (not too loud) that comforts me
Back to the one I love

Over the mountain, over the sea
(Back where my heart) back where my heart is longing to be
(Please, let the light) please, let the light that shines on me
(Shine on the one I love) shine on the one I love

Over the mountain, over the sea
Back where my heart is longing to be
Please, let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Meredith Willson
I See the Moon lyrics © Frank Music Corp. And Meredith Willson Music

----------------------------------------------
"Please.... Let the light.... That shines on me ...... Shine on.... The one..... I..... Love...." Tears are streaming down Jungkook's face as he finishes the last lines Throughout the song, the times he spent with his 'family' in here, in this fictional world, they flashed before his closed eyes. He felt at ease that the ones he is longing to see are not here to see him dying once the Vampires finds out that the song didn't work. He felt at ease knowing that his 'family' is safe. Even though the time they spent together was short, it was precious, because the experiences that Jungkook failed to have in real world, he had a chance to have those here in the fictional world. He was happy to be given this chance.

Jungkook used every ounce of strength he had to sing this song. He purposely stood near the rocky cliff of the stony mountain so that he could jump off the cliff to end his own life. He preferred to take his own life rather than being food of these filthy vampires.

As he finishes the song, he leans forward and lets himself fall, closing his eyes and submitting to the darkness of death.

------------------------------------------------------
The End....

......       

....

...

is YET TO COME 😅