Tragedy of Real Dream World

Six months passed by like a breeze of hot summer afternoon. The werewolf household was peaceful. Or should we say peaceful before it gets struck by disaster.

The due date of Jungkook's pregnancy was nearing. Everyone was ready to welcome the little one in their family anytime now. Whereas Jungkook was waddling around the house, getting away from his mate, Because of yet another failure at fulfillment of a craving. Seokjin was chasing his mate around asking for forgiveness and making fruitless efforts to cheer the pouty baby of his. The kids, Taemin and Aria were following them around, trying to walk and crawl while grabbing anything that comes in the reach of their tiny hands.

Others were looking at the circus that was going around the living room fondly. It was one of their happy moments of their family time after dinner. Sadly, their happiness was replaced by the shock of the sudden noise of one of their windows cracking. They saw the cause, a syringe sticking on the opposite wall of the window just a few inches away from Seokjin, who dodged it on reflex, missing its supposed target. Before they even process what is happening. Countless syringes came through the windows of their living room, They were under attack. With instincts of defence Kicking in, werewolves collected their kids and ran towards the basement. Namjoon sealed the door with his magic, hoping to buy some time for themselves to get away. Yoongi and Taehyung opened a secret door to an escaping tunnel they built, in case they had to use it in emergencies. They looked behind them as they heard several gasps of shock. Only to see, Jimin hugging his baby Taemin and Aria closer, Hoseok and Namjoon crouching down where Jungkook was lying unconscious in the arms of his mate. He had a cut on his left cheek, looks like one of the syringes managed to scratch him enough for him to faint from intoxication.

Just when they were finally having a good life ... But no... The god must have some hate stored in his heart for them, for him to make them suffer like this, like, killing them slowly with pain of poison made with endless sadness and sufferings. But there was no time for them to sit and cry their complaints, if they want to live past this suffering thrown at them, they need to act fast. Seokjin, quite shaken and worried for his unconscious mate, yet he tried to stay strong and picked up his love in bridal style, can't risk squashing their baby by going for piggy back anyway. Sope and Vmin transformed and carried the couple, the kids and Namjoon on their backs. They quickly ran through the tunnel.

But alas, to their shock, they were cornered, their sworn enemies, the vampires stood welcoming them, at the opening of the tunnel near the river that was two mountains away from their house. It really wasn't the time to think how they know about their escape route. Leaving their kids with Namjoon and Jinkook. Werewolves attacked their enemies, they knew they wouldn't be able to escape the vampire army, which was twice bigger than before. If they wanted their family to be safe and escape with ease, they needed to fight to their death and they accepted it willingly. Namjoon was protecting and keeping the filthy vampires off the kids and the jinkook couple by creating a magic shield around them. Seokjin wanted to help but he was worried about his mate. Keeping his love close to his chest, Seokjin kept track of his brothers, he was confident that werewolves were strong enough to fight any length, if it was their family they had to protect. But he was still scared. He didn't want to lose his family once again...

Seokjin looked down where his mate was waking up. The traces of discomfort painted his face as soon as he woke up. He grabbed his stomach and cried in pain. ("No... Not... Not now baby... Please hang on... A little... Longer...") Seokjin thought as he tried to comfort his mate and divert his mind from the pain. "Love... Please... Hang on... It'll go away..." He said as he caressed Jungkook's tear-stained cheeks, "H-hurts...ah..." Jungkook was crying out in pain bearing the shocks of labor contractions. The grip of his hands on the arms of his love was getting strong. His knuckles were turning white. Werewolves heard their maknae screaming in pain. They understood that the baby's arrival was near. They were a little distracted, worried about Jungkook's health, but soon they brought their defence up against the vampires.