Change

It was hardly three weeks since it was peaceful at the Werewolf household. Alphas went on for daily practice and protection of their territory. Namjoon, who had a strange interest in potions, studied different combinations of herbal medicines. Omegas took care of them and the house. Jungkook helped them.

The relation between Jungkook and Seokjin was getting stronger. Jungkook successfully broke the cold castle that Seokjin built around him to avoid any unpleasant interruption in his personal space. He was able to bring out the real personality of Kim Seokjin who was a goofy, happy pill and self-claimed king of Dad jokes. They goof around together to make the atmosphere light. It was the first time for the werewolves to witness the sweet and soft side of their hyung and they were loving it. However, jinkook maintained their physical distance. They only touch each other while flirting or having a sweet moment. They were taking it slow. They were showing their affection for each other in small gestures of caring. They felt embarrassed and shy and excited when others watch them getting intimate. The only time the got extremely close was when they mated and made love.

One of the lazy afternoons, when they all were sprawled around the living room, resting. Jungkook came out of the kitchen with popcorn, excited to watch a movie and relax in his lover's embrace. He was walking towards the couch where everyone was from the kitchen counter.

"Today I am-" He stopped on the spot as he felt dizzy, he could hear that annoying and long beep sound, hurting his ears, giving him a headache. The bowl of popcorn slipped out of his hands scattered around the room as he fell on the floor. Thankfully, Seokjin who was watching him go around the house the whole day, caught him before he hits the floor. Everyone gathered around him, worried.

"Take him to his room." Jimin told Seokjin who was looking quite lost, worried for his lover who was unconscious. They shifted Jungkook to his room, Seokjin laying him on his bed. After that to everyone's confusion Jimin kicked them out to examine Jungkook. They worriedly waited outside the room.

Jimin came out of the room with unreadable expression, making everyone more nervous. "Now that he is hyung's mate, his body is going under change. His human body will develop into one that of an omega. This change is quite abnormal so he caught a high fever. He will take some time to recover fully, until then we need to keep a close watch on him." Jimin finished.

Everyone was somewhat relived that Jungkook can recover. But someone wasn't. Seokjin was looking down to the floor with saddened expression. Even before he opens his mouth to say anything, Yoongi beats him to it, "Not your fault. You both deserve each other. Since you are the cause of his state, you will be the one taking care of him. Don't think of this as a panishment, it's your responsibility. End of the topic."

Taehyung gives an encouraging pat on Seokjin's shoulder, pushing him inside the room where Jungkook was.
Seokjin goes inside where Jungkook was laying awake on the bed. He made grabby hands for his lover to hold them. Seokjin just chuckled and held his hand, saying "I am sorry I..." Before he finishes Jungkook shakes his head denying it and said, "I am... H-happy to be with you. I -I am sleepy. Will you s-stay by my side till I w-wake up?" He asked getting a kiss on the forehead from Seokjin as he closed his eyes.

His fever went down after a week, but he was still weak to even take a step. True to his promise Seokjin stayed by his side. At this point Jungkook was reminded of his mother. A person who was the reason that he was alive and well. A person who was his guiding light. He made her promise to never leave him alone but she did even if unwillingly, under the pressure of circumstances. He felt abandoned when his only family in fictional world didn't come to rescue him sooner.

Now seeing Seokjin by his side, He felt loved. He liked being taken care of. Jimin told him about his body undergoing a change. Since Seokjin mated him, now his body is transforming into that of an omega. In real world it's impossible. But we are talking about fictional world here, where anything can happen. If he really becomes an omega there won't be any chance of him returning to real world. But he doesn't mind staying here in Fictional world, since his love is here too. Once he becomes an omega he'll be able to have a chance to experience all his fantasies that he had of 'his Seokjin'. Heh..'His' he smiled unknowingly.

"What are you smiling about?" That smiling didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin who was feeding him some herbal soup that Hoseok made.

"Nothing" Jungkook blushed and focused on eating the soup that Seokjin was feeding him. That soup contained veggies that he didn't particularly liked, but he got lectured by both Jimin and Hoseok about eating healthy food, and he wasn't ready to have another earful because of his likings.

He can't wait to recover and have fun days with his hyungs again. Now he was officially a member of Werewolf family.
____________________________________