Knight in Black Armour

Jungkook felt his body floating up and forward....

Wasn't he falling down the cliff? The touch of cold water of the lake that he anticipated, never came....

Instead he can feel another warm body that is really close to him... Warm and cozy...and safe... He likes this feeling... He would happily stay like this forever.

He forces his tired eyes to open and look up, and meets the most handsome man of the earth....

"Y-you came..." Jungkook managed to speak this much as he caressed the left cheek of his Ice Prince, namely, Kim Seokjin. He wanted to speak and yell at the elder so much but, "you h-have t-to s-ahhh ... hhh...." His head hurts, his throat feels dry and on top of that he felt nauseous... He looks around in haste to find where he was, he spots his Werewolf hyungs in stance of ready to attack, and... He lost his consciousness.

Seokjin lays Jungkook on the floor of a rock cave that is a little far from the lake, he managed to hold Jungkook while he fell off the cliff and took him to a safe place. He went out of the cave signalling the vmin duo to guard and take care of Jungkook. Needless to say, him, Namjoon and sope duo guarded the cave from the vampires who followed them when they rescued Jungkook from them. The fight was four against an army of vampires. These four was not some ordinary people. A Werewolf power couple, an intelligent and skilled wizard, and a powerfull person like the one and only Kim Seokjin. When they come together they are no less than an army themselves.

Near the cave it was war like situation, whereas near the lake the leader of the vampires was in shock of why didn't that song worked. He ordered his subordinates to find the flaws and told his army to retreat through mind link. He didn't want his fellow companions die in meaningless fight. If that blessed child failed to call upon their goddess, they shouldn't care if he live or die. Their own safety comes first and he felt that his army of vampires might go extinct in the hands of that four crazy people.

Here, they didn't understand why the vampires retreated, but they didn't paid any attention to that. Their priority was Jungkook. They all rused to the cave where Taehyung was guarding the cave and Jimin was healing Jungkook.

Seokjin was going to say something when Hoseok beat him to it, "Is he okay?" He went near to seat beside Jungkook, taking his head in his lap. Seokjin looked away and stood away from the group.

"He is okay, thankfully he mostly got outer injuries that I healed. Now he is just tired, dehydrated and malnourished. He needs rest and care." Jimin said.

"We all are there for him, right hyun-" Yoongi spoke but stopped himself, not finding the said man around them. With confused minds, Taehyung and Yoongi went looking around for him but they didn't find him. Returning back Yoongi shared a concerned look with Hoseok.

They all returned home, except the elder. The security around their territory was made stronger than before. Taehyung and Jimin were taking care of Jungkook. While sope was in their own room, Hoseok had a breakdown because he thinks that Seokjin left because of him. What will he say when his Jungkookie will ask for the person he loved?, How will he explain and apologize for his behaviour to Seokjin when he is not here? Yoongi was by his side as always. Comforting him that everything will be okay and Seokjin must have his own reasons for disappearing like that.
-----------------------------------------------
It was later in the evening of the other day that Jungkook woke up. His Werewolf hyungs took good care of him, nourishing him back to being healthy. Jimin's healing power cured and brought back Jungkook's voice. He talked less. Only necessary enough to have little conversations with his hyungs. It has been two weeks now and he still hasn't gotten to meet the person who he was yearning to see. His Ice Prince. The Werewolf couples noticed the Bambi eyes looking around the house for a particular person and getting disappointed and sad being failed to do so.

Hoseok couldn't take it anymore and all of them confessed everything that happened in front of Jungkook. How he got angry at Seokjin for ignoring Jungkook that caused danger for Jungkook. How they gave cold treatment to Seokjin. How Seokjin lost his mind getting frustrated over finding Jungkook, everything. They were all looking at Jungkook with sadness and guilt. Hoseok almost started hiccuping due to so much crying that he had done.

"It was not your fault. It's okay. I don't know how, but I can feel that he is alive and okay. We need to find him though, his life might be in danger." Jungkook calmly said.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked worried about his only hyung.

"You know I come from the world that is out of this world?" Jungkook said and everyone nodded. He continued explaining,"well, in my world, your world exists as a book of the Fictional world. In the form of a story. As the story began, all of the characters including you all were described. S-seokjin Hyung is the character that I was most interested in and fell in love with. His personality was described at length, so I know his real.... Identity. " Jungkook stopped to see the reaction of his hyungs to continue. They were listening carefully and looked too stunned to say anything, so he continued,

"He is half Vampire, half Werewolf."