A Blessing

It has been 3 months already. Jungkook's body completely transformed into that of an omega.
He didn't find much difference in his body, personality or behaviour, he felt same as before. But his hyungs said that he has become more clingy, jealous and needy of his alpha, Seokjin. And oh, that alpha was loving it. Hiding away, Seokjin was not used to such intense attention, but receiving it from the person he dearly loved, made it special. Ever seen an alpha blushing?

Unusual for an alpha, but yes, Jungkook managed to bring blush on his alpha's face, turning it into beetroot red. Too bad that he couldn't witness his alpha in this state because he was drunk as hell. He lost focus and swayed back and forth to sit in a comfortable position on his alpha's lap. He whined as he squirmed around and warped his hands around the man's neck. He brushed his own lips on the other's, but before that other could respond, he lost his consciousness and instantly fell asleep. Forgot to mention that they are having a Friday night pajama party in their house and enjoying the night. And all this happened in front of Werewolf couples and that human wizard. Embarrassment was an understatement, Seokjin felt like burying himself into the ground, just imagine your family witnessing you and your lover getting intimate. You'll get teased out of your life. After that night, whenever they catch the jinkook couple getting lovely-dovey, they shoot the knowing smirk look to Seokjin and tease him.

Jokes aside, as time passed by, Seokjin's time of rut was coming near. Everyone was alert and took care of Jungkook because he was likely to have his heat kicking in. Seokjin wanted to keep distance between them because he doesn't trust himself to use protection while he is driven by his lust. It was Jungkook's first time experiencing heat, so he didn't want to put pressure on him about mating.

Jungkook felt the distress that Seokjin was having. If he knew the other is overthinking and stressing over unimportant things, he is there to knock some sense in his head, but he knew that Seokjin loved him dearly and he would always put Jungkook's comfort and consent first. He was happy that he was babied by his hyungs and lover, but he was also getting impatient to mate with his love. Today was the day when Seokjin is supposed to have his rut. Both Seokjin and Jungkook were placed in rooms far from eachother and at opposite ends of the house.

Jimin and Hoseok were in fifth month of pregnancy. They took medicines so the alpha's rut and omega's heat won't affect them. They need to be in healthy and conscious state to take care of their eldest and youngest brothers. Their bumps were still medium size small, so they can move around easily to take care of the house. Their alphas of course helped them with the chorus around the house.

As soon as night fell and blue full moon came out, you can hear grunts, moans and desparate whines of want and lust coming out of that rooms where Jinkook was separately locked in. The werewolves and the human wizard sat in the living room, hearing all the bangs and screams of pain wàs coming out of those rooms. Since Jinkook already marked each other, their wolf knows that their mate exists and is near. The  need of getting comfort and satisfaction from their mate was desparate, but they knew, taking it slow would be nice, seeing how Jungkook's body weakened as it transformed, unexpected pregnancy might be a risk of life for him. So they knew, no matter how desparate they seem for eachother, it is necessary to keep them apart from having meet to avoid possible life threatening situation.

They heard the banging sounds from Seokjin's room getting louder and stronger. He was trying to breakthrough the door to get to his mate desperately.

"The magic seal you made won't break that easily, right?" Jimin asked Namjoon, he sounded worried and doubtful. Taehyung took him into his embrace and release calming phenomenons to comfort his mate. Namjoon knew the omega's emotional state was unstable due to pregnancy and they didn't mean it when they become angry and harsh. He calmly answers,