Myth - The Last Hope

Yoongi and Seokjin were looking through the files of their previous missions which involved vampires to find any information about their enemies who kidnapped Jungkook.

They wanted to find any info that helps them the reason for vampires going to the extent of invading the territory of their sworn enemies, namely Werewolfs.

They came across a myth of vampires. The situation described in that myth is similar to the incidents that happened these past few days.

---The Myth---

On the Red Blood moon night, when the blessed human child with an angelic voice gifted by the God, calls upon the blood moon goddess with pure desire, the blood moon goddess shall grant any wish that blessed child makes.
-------------------------------------

Now it all made sense to them. Jungkook is a human and the Red blood moon is the time when the vampires are strongest. Maybe .... Just maybe they want to use Jungkook to make a wish in front of the blood moon goddess for them to be the strongest forever. But Jungkook is mute .... His voice is gone.... He is not a blessed child of God. If he was he wouldn't have to face those hardships he faced in his real life world. This doesn't make sense... If the vampires find out that Jungkook is of no use for them they might kill him since they are famous for having very little patience. They need to hurry and find Jungkook before the Red Blood moon occurs, which was unfortunately just two weeks away.

Jimin was healed completely by now and they all, as 'Night Shadow' started their own mission to find and save Jungkook from their blood sucking enemies. Namely the Vampires.

---IMP Info Box to understand the maths of the myth---

- A lunar eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when the Moon moves into the Earth's shadow, causing the moon to be darkened. Such alignment occurs during an eclipse season, approximately every six months, during the full moon phase, when the Moon's orbital plane is closest to the plane of the Earth's orbit.
You may have also heard that solar eclipses are a rare phenomenon. Total solar eclipses (when the Moon completely covers the Sun) occur approximately once every year and a half-that works out to two to three eclipses of all kinds each year and only two total solar eclipses every three years. (Fact)

- Werewolf have The Moon Goddess as their protector and full blue moon is the time when they can call upon her by praying at the moon shrine with the lake full of of Lotus, located on the highest mountain of the valley of forest.

- Werewolf's Moon Goddess's name was Selene, (Greek: "Moon") Latin Luna, in Greek and Roman religion, the personification of the moon as a goddess. Werewolves call her moon goddess respectfully. She was worshipped at the new and full moons.

- A blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month, and the period from one full moon to another is about 29 1/2 days

- A blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month, and the period from one full moon to another is about 29 1/2 days. So, when two full moons occur in the same month, the first one is always on the first or second day of the month and the second one is on the 30th or 31st day.

- The blue moon, when there is two full moon falls in a calendar month, the second full moon is called Blue moon. The word came from the phrase 'Once in a Blue Moon' means something is rare. Owing to the rarity of a blue moon, the term "once in a blue moon" is used colloquially to mean a rare event; such as falling in love. Blue Moon happens once in every two or three years.

- In the Fictional world of '7 Fates' the humans being the weakest race without supernatural powers, almost went extinct. You can rarely find a blessed human in this world. It was believed that they started living in the world of underground bunker houses to avoid and hide from other hybrid races who want to take over the world and enslave them.

-Eclipse is an original character created just for The Gifted, with the power to absorb and create photons of light, heat, and energy. This means he can emit powerful rays of light as well as energy beams from his hands. They are the fairies who protect the human children, blessed by God.

- Vampires have The Blood Moon Goddess as their queen, Artemis, the goddess of hunt and power. Full red blood moon is the time when they can call upon her. A perfect red blood moon is very hard to find so they are rarely able to call upon her.

   (From Pinterest, Artemis, sister of Apollo, who was the moon goddess before Selene, who is now goddess of hunt and can be called upon blood moon night only by blessed children of the God

   (From Pinterest, Artemis, sister of Apollo, who was the moon goddess before Selene, who is now goddess of hunt and can be called upon blood moon night only by blessed children of the God.)

- While a Blood Moon will increase the strength of corrupted individuals in its radius tenfold, the most noticable effect it has on the world is the reanimating of corpses into Infested.

- According to folklore, a Blood Moon is the second most dangerous moon behind a Wolf Moon (the first full moon of January). It causes werewolves to become more aggressive, gain more strength, and adventure into heavily populated areas. When timing a bite right, a human will transform within an hour. To Vampires it is an immense lust for human blood and dominance.

- Blood moons are not a common occurrence-two total lunar eclipses occur in a single year about once every three and a half years, and three total lunar eclipses take place in the same year about every 200 years.

- the Blood Moon is actually a curse that links two people's souls together, making them irresistible to each other.
_________________________________

* Myth is a made up plot for the story.
Imp information is a mix of facts from Google search, my made up theories for the story and my very own imagination. Believe it or not, it is up to you...

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜