IMP Info Box

Short/long summary of the online novel '7 fates' that Jungkook is referring to.
__________________________________

The doomsday of the world came when every race decided to get stronger and more powerful to rule over other races, they used advanced technology and this war was going on behind the darkness of the world. They all lived in separately secured territories of their own. Morality and Friendship vanished in thin air as no one trusted each other, as long as their safety is ensured, they will stay together and won't hesitate to abandon the group if their safety is in question.

The world was devided into small and big, weak and strong groups of races. The stronger forced weaks to work for their selfish want of power and wealth. Their lives were basically a game of survival, stay in your territory and protect it,you'll be safe. If you think you are strong enough conquer the others territories to expand yours. Hunt or grow crops in your territory.

The protagonist Kim Seokjin was found unconscious by the stream near the hiding spot of the Werewolf family. He was pretty beaten up but still looked eternally handsome and it was not possible to identify his race, but anyways, They took Seokjin in out of pity as he seems to be abandoned by his group. The instant they tried to get close to him, he woke up and backed away. Maintaining the distance between them. He was on the verge of fainting but he kept his posture on alert.

The Werewolf family was well aware of the feeling of being abandoned, they themselves were abandoned by their group for being 'special' just out of jealousy, they kept them in the group just because they were beneficiary for the group. They didn't want to be used, so they left by themselves.

The person they saved and took care of, was sceptical about them. It took time but they managed to get a place in his heart and gave a place to him in their heart. They insisted on him staying with them but he refused. He irregularly visits them so they prepared a room for him in their house anyway.

The topic of his identity was still a mystery, he was so sensitive about the topic so they never rushed him. There were times where he faced his past and zoned out in between a very crucial moment, readers got to peek inside his mind and thoughts but they were in fragments and not clear. He panicked and messed up an undercover mission of his team. They go on paid missions to spy and get information for their clients and go on the hunts, this was their life. In their field of work they were known as 'Night Shadow' who helped save the day. They were known for their swiftness and camouflage skills. They'll take your secret information from under your nose and you won't even know when it happened. Their identities were well hidden behind Okami wolf masks,

during daytime they mingle well with common people at night time they make their move silently

during daytime they mingle well with common people at night time they make their move silently. Just like a wolf pack on hunt. At night their Swift moves and that masks work like cherry on top of cake, their personalities giving off vibes of protectors of light in darkness. That's why people named them 'Night Shadow'. Their territory was well hidden in deep forest, their clients don't know their exact location of work office, because there weren't any, wolves mind links to each other and humans used special sign language and secret messenger bird-a falcon.

Namjoon the witch was their allies they formed for their missions, now over time they were a family, going on different missions and having thrilling adventures was all the novel was about.

The author seemed to prolonged it a lot, but who cares? Long chapters=aesthetic pleasure for the readers=satisfactory pleasure for the author. A mostly win-win situation.

The online novel was still in progress, so Jungkook can't rely on it much but every update counts as a key to solve the puzzle right? So it won't hurt to keep an eye out for updates. He was also aware that his presence might change the story line from the original one. So he decided to study the characters and try to understand their motives and personality so that he can at least secure his safety in this Fictional world.

__________________________________