Little Accidents

Now it has been almost a month since Jungkook came into this fictional world. He liked it better here than in the real world. He found himself a family here. Someone he loves is here. What else do you need to be happy in a fictional world? Any guesses??

Attention. That's what you need. A character needs attention from the author, fellow companions, and a fair share of space from the storyline. He was now a character in the online novel that he used to read, '7 Fates'. He got attention from everyone, except the stubborn Ice Prince.

All of the team except the leader were sprawled across the living room. They collectively let out a sigh as they were not getting any good idea of how Jungkook should approach the Ice Prince. For the past three weeks, they were constantly trying to make their eldest give attention to the youngest, but nothing was working...

They tried every dramatic scenario to make the Ice Prince fall in love, but the stubborn prince just wasn't giving in.

Once, Jungkook made dinner. In hopes of getting acknowledged. From his facial expressions, he looked like he noticed the difference in the everyday taste of dinner and was enjoying the meal. But no compliments or comments were given away by him. Jimin desperately told him that it was Jungkook who made the dinner that day. "It was nice." That's all they got...

They also tried to lock them up in a room together making it look like they were locked in by mistake. Jungkook wanted to use this chance to talk it out and at least start something called friendship with his center of the fictional world. But his body didn't react. He was standing frozen on his spot. Staring at the other with deer eyes, scared to approach. He knew everything about Seokjin. He knew why Seokjin was ignoring him. But he still tried and was ignored right in the face. That hurts. On the other hand, Seokjin didn't even bat an eye toward Jungkook. He just jumped out of the window and went around the house to open the door. And then went away even without saying anything. Another failure.....

This time Yoongi made him do house chores with Jungkook. They didn't talk about anything except the work by sign or paper messages. Jungkook was trying to strike up a conversation with Seokjin but it seemed like he was purposefully avoiding Jungkook and running away from him giving excuses for house chores.

This drastically reduced his confidence that Jungkook had. His insecurities and anxiety came back.
Everyone was surprised to hear sniffles and muffled crying. All heads turned to Jungkook only to find him silently crying and burying himself further in the couch he was sitting on.
Everyone came to comfort him. To distract him, Jimin and Taehyung took him out to go on a walk near the stream that was in their territory. Hoseok was seething in anger. Even Yoongi was scared of his mate. He tried to stop Hoseok who was marching towards the training grounds looking for the reason for Jungkook's tears. Yoongi knew Seokjin from the start. Even before he found his mate. He knew Seokjin would never do anything without reason. His cold behavior towards everyone was understandable for Yoongi. He knew what horrible experiences Seokjin had gone through. But his ignorance towards Jungkook was something Yoongi didn't understand and he wasn't one to ask for any explanations. He wanted to stop Hoseok before he did something he might regret later. But it was too late. Hoseok already found Seokjin practicing his knife skills.

Hoseok held Seokjin by his collar. He didn't care that he was disrespecting the eldest. But he cared about the youngest who was feeling down and ignored. The reason was the person in front of him. Kim Seokjin, who had no emotion or expression on his face. He just stared back at Hoseok's tearful eyes.

"JUST WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? That kid just wanted to get along with you. Be nice to you, and you ignored him right in his face. Just WHY? You didn't see the disappointment in his pure eyes. The way he holds back tears to save himself from the humiliation of your ignorance. What a MONSTER you are to make the kid cry. WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS?"

("No Hoseok don't go ther-") Yoongi was alerted and he held back Hoseok in his arms as he took him away from Seokjin, releasing a calming scent to calm his mate down.

"YOU ARE HEARTLESS, YOU CRUSH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS TO THE POINT OF THEIR BREAKDOWN. WHAT THAT KID DID TO RECEIVE YOUR HARSHNESS???" Hoseok shouted through his tears. He couldn't see his companions being hurt physically or emotionally. To him, Jungkook was a family. And when you see them getting hurt, you get hurt too. Hoseok finally calmed down as he fell back into his mate's arms, breathing heavily because of all the shouting he did.

"I am sorry," Seokjin said, looking at the ground.

"I am not the one you should be saying that." Hoseok fired back.

Seokjin said retreating, "I'll go look for him and apologize."

"He went to the stream with Tae and Jimin, to save you trouble," Hoseok said with anger in his voice. Seokjin just nodded and went away.

After Seokjin went away, Hoseok was crying in the arms of his mate, regretting everything he said to the eldest. That he was the worst for saying those hurtful words. Yoongi knew this would happen. He can't blame his mate. This time Seokjin was at fault. He just comforted his mate by being by his side, saying sweet nothings.

Seokjin went near the stream. Only to find Jungkook unconscious on the ground and Taehyung and Jimin fighting off some unexpected intruders in black. Taehyung was doing just fine but his focus was divided between his mate's safety and the intruders. Jimin was on the verge of fainting. Seokjin went into action right away. He got rid of intruders around Jimin and carried him to lie near a big tree trunk that was out of the enemy's range. In no time he also brought Jungkook to Jimin's side. Told him to stay alert and protect themselves until he get rid of the intruders with Taehyung.

Before he goes back into the fight, Jimin holds him back by the wrist, " Please take....care of...him." Jimin said, with each word he felt that his consciousness was slipping away, but he hold it all in until he saw Seokjin nodding and reassuring him with, "I will."

When they got everything under control, Taehyung was out of breath but still standing. Seokjin also got some bruises and cuts here and there but nothing serious. They went back to where Seokjin left the other two.

They went near the tree trunk only to find Jimin laying unconscious on the ground, covered in his blood from the wound he received in his abdomen. Taehyung rushed to his mate's side. His wolf whimpered when his omega didn't reply to his call.

Seokjin looked around to find Jungkook but there was no sign of him... He made sure to come later to find any clue of his disappearance. For now, they can't do anything but return to their home base because Jimin needed immediate medical attention.

("What mystery are you???") Seokjin thought as he took Jimin and Taehyung back home.
_________________________________

Right.....What mystery are you Jeon Jungkook????

Stay tuned and keep reading to find out......(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)