Merge of Two Worlds

Jungkook felt lightheaded. He felt his body floating in the void of nothing. He lets go of his tense body and breathes lightly. As soon as he does, he remembers one person in particular. Seokjin. Remembering him he felt a tug in his heart, as if someone was calling for him from a distance. He frowned and tried to focus on that voice. With much effort he finally opened his eyes, and he was greeted by a blinding white wall. His vision was blurry and he felt an immense ache in his head. He heard some sounds of commotion beside him. He felt someone checking for his pulse through his wrist, and slowly a hand came in his view. He followed the hand and he was greeted by an old man in the doctor's attire. He was asked how he felt, but he was unable to answer. He tried to answer but no voice was coming out of his mouth. He panicked and started to cry, choking on his own sobs. He looked around and tried to find anyone, anyone that could provide him comfort. Right, he looked for His Seokjin. But he couldn't find him. He was given an injection to sleep and lessening the pain he might have been feeling, there was only one person on Jungkook's mind as he slowly let himself drift to sleep. No. Sorry, there are two. His Seokjin and their baby bean. A single tear escapes his eyes as he closes them, feeling tired.

"He woke up an hour ago, but had a panic attack. We had to give him sedation to make him sleep." That old doctor explained to a police officer that was also his WWH son. Yes, you are right, he is Seokjin. But is he really Jungkook's Seokjin?

"What happened to him?" Seokjin asked, after serving in the Army, he got the job of a police officer and he was lucky enough to get stationed near his hometown on Jeju Island

"What happened to him?" Seokjin asked, after serving in the Army, he got the job of a police officer and he was lucky enough to get stationed near his hometown on Jeju Island. He occasionally visits his parents who work in a government hospital. He hears stories that every visitor of the hospital has to tell. He tries to lighten up the atmosphere by goofing around with the inmates of the hospital. Everyone loves him because of his lovely and caring personality with WWH face as a bonus. He got to know about Jungkook's story after six months of his arrival. Jungkook has been in coma for two whole years since doctors were successful, saving him from dying by food poisoning he might possibly had from his birthday cupcakes. And how he knows this details? Of course hospital staff provided him this info as they felt pity towards Jungkook for having to go through this pain because of ill fate.

Seokjin felt a tug at his heart when he first saw Jungkook on that white hospital bed, attached with life supportive system. He looked like a sleeping prince to him. Now, it was his routine, visiting the hospital every weekend just to greet Jungkook with flowers and talk about his day. He felt relieved that there is someone who listens to him. Unlike his five dorks of friends who never sit quietly and always demand his attention. And he himself wouldn't want it to be otherwise. He likes looking after his younglings but sometimes it's just too much. With Jungkook just being there, he felt that there is someone he can rely on, someone who can always be there to greet him back when he gets home.

Don't misunderstand, Seokjin is loved dearly by his family but having working parents on different shifts, a doctor father and a nurse mother, and a job of police officer, means, you won't be able to even greet each other with a good morning or a good night. It's probably nothing big but these small interactions keep the strong bond of a family together. Seokjin's parents were away from him but always made sure to never let their son feel any lack of love. They showed care and love for him openly, not to mention, they embarrassed him by celebrating his posting as a police officer while dancing and jumping around in front of the whole audience of their posting-cum-graduation ceremony. Seokjin on the other hand was shy and fully red embarrassed but still laughed and danced with his parents, happy that he was the reason for their happiness, their only WWH son.