Questions

"They were Vampires," said Seokjin who just came back after looking around at their territory for any clue. Yoongi and Hoseok's anger went up, now that they know their lifelong enemies tried to hurt Jimin and dared to kidnap Jungkook.

Jimin was badly hurt, he was a healer omega but the wound he received on his abdomen was seriously deep, and his body was so weak to heal himself. Hoseok being Luna of their pack, he helped Jimin heal himself with his power. Taehyung stayed by his mate's side as always, he refused to move even an inch before he talks with his Jimin.

Yoongi and Seokjin were the ones going around their territory looking for clues that gave away the identity of the intruders and it turns out to be vampires.

Seokjin noticed that Hoseok was maintaining his distance from him. Taehyung was doing that too. They changed their way when they crossed paths in corridors or looked away with angry frowns. He understands that they were accusing him of whatever happened. He was the reason the younger trio went to the lake, according to them Jin was the one who exposed them to the danger.

He won't argue. He hates himself for failing to protect. He arrived late at the site. He failed to prevent Jungkook from being kidnapped. Even though he was suspicious of Jungkook, he took it upon himself to protect him ever since he became a part of the Werewolf family pack.

He was so angry with himself that he was getting impatient with the pace they were searching for the younger. He was losing his mind and getting worked up because he couldn't locate the exact location of the enemies.

"Don't worry, we will find him." Yoongi said to calm Jin down as well as himself. He was in a state of panic too. Just in a month, Jungkook was able to become their family. Which is quite rare for the reputation of their group called 'Night Shadow'. He thought of Jungkook as a lost pup who they have adopted with Hoseok. And NEVER question the power of a Parent.

Yoongi is indeed the head alpha of their pack, but he sensed good leadership and intellectual powers blessed with immense physical strength, above all, the caring nature of Jin, he can go to any length to protect his teammates, which is a Werewolf...

Yoongi is indeed the head alpha of their pack, but he sensed good leadership and intellectual powers blessed with immense physical strength, above all, the caring nature of Jin, he can go to any length to protect his teammates, which is a Werewolf instinct. He wasn't friendly but cold, maintaining his distance, he doesn't show his affection openly but silently takes care of the people dear to him. Till date, Yoongi wasn't able to find the reason why his Hyung was like that but he never dug deeply because he respected his hyung's privacy.
-----------------------------------------------
*At unknown place, night time*

Jungkook slowly woke up, his head still hurts and he feels dizzy, the last thing he remembered was him taking a stroll near the stream with his werewolf hyungs and the stinging sensation on the back of his neck before passing out. He looks around only to find himself tied to a chair with a tapped mouth in a rusty abandoned factory. It seems that his kidnappers were not here. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and digest all the events that happened to find a way out. But his breath got stuck in his lungs as he heard some rustling sounds. He held his breath in anticipation, he got startled to find a person with fangs appearing in front of him out of nowhere.

"You're finally awake, cutie" the stranger said huskily deep voice, scaring Jungkook

"You're finally awake, cutie" the stranger said huskily deep voice, scaring Jungkook. Jungkook got so frightened that he tried to move back away from the man in front of him but was tied to a chair, so falling back down with the chair. It made him more dizzy than he was when he woke up.

The stranger groaned loudly and got one of his men to get Jungkook back in position. Once the dizziness subsided, Jungkook realised that he was surrounded by a big group of people with no way out. He looked at the man who scared him earlier, figuring out that he was the main boss.

"Curious about why you were brought here?" The man asked, to which Jungkook just nodded eager to know.

"You are our salvation sweets, you are the key to our success of power and wealth. Just have a little patience and you'll come to know everything."

Jungkook just listened, he definitely did not like how each word sounded that came from the man standing in front of him, with a sweet but still wicked smile.

He has a bad feeling about this. He closed his eyes and only one person came into his mind.

Seokjin.
--------------------------------------------------
"!!!!!"
Seokjin jolted up from his sleep on his bed. Yoongi forced him to stay and take a nap in his bedroom before continuing the search for Jungkook.

He looked around frantically and recognised his room in the werewolf household. He calms down after chugging down a whole glass of water. He was sweating as if he had a nightmare. He thought maybe he was hallucinating, when he heard Jungkook's voice calling for him.

He once again looks around the bedroom which was occupied by Jungkook a few days ago. He sighed, maybe Jungkook's scent that still lingers on the bed and this room, made Jin think of him. He concluded that Yoongi was right, he needs rest, before continuing, so he doesn't end up messing this up like previous times and he goes back to sleep.
____________________________________