The Struggle 🔞

There were large and widely spread trees in this valley of forest. Small trail of human existence was passing through the thick greenary like a snake trail. Jungkook walked down the trail, removing the greenery that interrupted his vision from scanning around the area. The Werewolf couples followed him silently, keeping their ears on alert to hear any danger around. They were determined to find their hyung. They don't care if he is a hybrid. He was their hyung. Even though he never lets anyone near his ice cold circle of personal space, he silently and subtly took care of them.

They were relying on Jungkook's memories of the place Seokjin used to go in his solitude. The online book never described why he went there other than to hide his identity. But the Werewolf family figured it out that he must be locking himself away when he has to go through urge of vampire hunt or rut/heat of a Werewolf. They were unable to guess whether Seokjin was an alpha or omega. He sure had strength of an alpha but he smelled like sweet cherry and cinnamon, a combination of rare smell that an alpha can have. They were keeping their guard up incase those vampires decided to come again.

-------------------------------------------------

Seokjin opened his eyes only to see the rocky ceiling of the small cave he was in. A sigh left his mouth as he tried to endure the upcoming wave of pain he felt. It has always been like this. He always hated himself for hiding, but that's all he can do... In this world of survival, a hybrid of strong races were considered powerful weapons. He was a hybrid of a vampire man and Werewolf woman. As his parents managed to raise him away from the world's evil eyes, they taught him to control both of his sides. He was capable of using his powers on both sides as much and how much he wished. But the one thing he failed to control was his hormonal changes. As a vampire he needed to feed on blood. As an alpha Werewolf he needed a mate and endured the rut.

When Vampires found out about his father secretly having a family with a Werewolf. They went wild. They wanted to hunt them down and control the hybrid child. But his parents put up a good fight for him to escape, embracing the death together, not knowing their son witnessed their death with his own eyes before running away to save himself and their memories as a family.

Seokjin still remembers his sleepless days and nights he spent wandering around in the forest, hiding away from the territories. Hunting small animals to feed on, chanting sorry as he eats, having nowhere to go in the snowy winter nights, one day he will never forget, having to walk the whole night without aim to keep himself warm, he lost his consciousness near a stream of water. He woke up to a Werewolf family welcoming him into the pack without questioning. He was sceptical about trusting them but their warm love made him believe in humanity again. He decided to be loyal and devoted to this family but he was still afraid of the reaction they might give to his real Identity as a hybrid. So he kept it a secret. Whenever he got into his rut, he went to a cave that was on a high cliff, with no trail around. The opening mouth of the cliff was a bit of a narrow crack between two sides of the cliff. It provided nice warm air in winters and it also kept away his strong smell of rut successfully avoiding attracting any animal. Because it was impossible going near that cave unless you have a rope or good strategy and grip to hang on that dangerously high cliff.

"Aaarghhhhaa....haaahmm....." ..."ugh....ngh...." Seokjin grunts with tightly closed eyes as the pain was intensified. He fists the only blanket he had kept in his little cave tightly, trying to bear the pain. He is covered in his own sweat. His body is trembling with sensitivity. It was his first rut after starting to have some feelings for that one person called Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook's bunny smiling face came into his mind and that again sent intensified sensitivity throughout his body. "Haaa...." His body ached to be touched and loved. But he knew it was impossible. Jungkook belonged to another world and he was just a normal human not even a vampire or werewolf. He won't be able to mate him. He will only end up hurting. That was the reason Seokjin was here again. Hiding while he bears the pain. At this point he was breathing heavily with an open mouth. His vision was hazy.