Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Sherlock

         Everything should be in the plan, then it isn't. The moment that Count Blitz Enders was restrained and captured, he could feel his heart beating loudly. Watching from above and in the shadows, new characters to his play have been added other than the interesting detective that he has encountered.

The 2 new characters... Moriarty right now doesn't know where to put the new 2 characters. For the detective it was easy, Moriarty could think that Mr. Sherlock Holmes has the potential to become the Protagonist of the story that he would make, and the city of London, as it's a stage.

From the distance, William James Moriarty couldn't get a good impression of these 2 new characters in his story from a distance.

He then watched as one of the characters proceeded to lose consciousness. As he stared at the scene below him, he decided to use this opening to get a good grasp on the 2 new characters by interacting with them.

As he went towards the stage, he was aware of the fact that with Count Blitz Enders alive, the Count might as well accuse him of being his accomplice.

William could rely on his Brother and Moran to take care of it.

" Is there something perhaps that I can help with the young man's current state right now, Mr. Holmes? "

" Oh, it's you, Mathematician. Perhaps there is something you could do. I am occupied with investigating this corpse but it can wait since this young man is a little interesting. We can help his servant help his young master see a doctor.  "

William James Moriarty had his interest piqued when he heard the young man was noble. The young man is dressed in a commoner's clothes. Why would he disguise himself as a commoner?

William James Moriarty watched the servant fret over his young master and sighed.

" Young Master.  Why must you be like this? "

Together with Sherlock, they approached the servant.

" I am William James Moriarty, I would like to offer my assistance. Is there something that we can help with your young master's condition? "

Francis shook his head at the question.

" No, it's alright. I can just return the young master to his room. "

" Does he need a doctor? "

" It's alright. This always happens. "

Francis muttered while he handled his young master. There was a frown on his face since his young master was heavier than he expected.

Both Sherlock and William were surprised by the unfazed and nonchalant way the servant was treating his young master's condition.

" If this always happens, then he needs a Doctor. "

" Don't worry, my young master would regain his consciousness later. I just need to make sure that he didn't bump his head on the floor.. "

Sighing Francis muttered.

" I wonder if I need to ask my young master to wear something on his head as a safety precaution next time? Anyway, my young master isn't as light as he used to be when he was just a child, could you help me carry him to his room? "

The consulting detective and criminal consultant then went to assist the servant in carrying his young master to his room.

-----------------------

       The moment that Raoul regained consciousness, he was greeted by the ceiling of his room on Noahtic. He sighed before he decided to sit on his bed.