15:insert lyrics to a fall out boy song here

hey this story is supposed to be funny. so all the dramatic stuff is just kinda ironic lol.

for the lolz if u will
...

the smell of roses, clear skies with barely a hint of clouds, the air fresh and blowing against his hair.

dan rubbed his eyes and looked around to see he was in a field surrounded by overgrown weeds and flowers. the sight was honestly kind of beautiful and straight out of a picture book. so not being used to such a scenery, the boy just assumed he was dreaming.

and that assumption turned out to be true when he saw a figure in the distance. walking close to it earned him a wide grin, "magnus!"

the vampire turned around and smiled back. "dan."

kouzo stopped in front of him not wasting any time to embrace the elder. "i missed you."

magnus chuckled. "oh kouzo, it's only been a few hours."

the human pulled away lightly grabbing the others shoulders and looking up at him he mumbled "i know but.." he wouldn't see him again and dream magnus knew that because his smile faded yet he still questioned "but what..?"

the question was left in the air and ignored however when medolic music began to faintly play. the two looked around trying to find it's source but no one was around but them.

"where's that coming from?" magnus asked.

"i dunno." dan shrugged then smiled and met the elders violet eyes "you wanna dance?"

the black haired chuckled but still accepted with a nod because why not..! and also because he was (sadly) just a figment of dans imagination.

placing his hands on the tallers shoulders, dan leaned the side of his head on Magnus' chest as he felt the other hug his waist. they lightly swayed to the peaceful music.. not saying anything and just enjoying each others company. dan sighed, lulled by the tune of the vampire's heart beat.

he longed for this to be real.

blue eyes widen themselves awake, dan sits up back in his dark room catching his breath. touching his cheek he noticed it was wet. he was crying.

wow, he really did miss him.

"geez.. im so pathetic." the red streaked mumbled and leaned against his headboard,, just staring at his dark ceiling. magnus wanted one thing from him: to forget about him because a friendship between them was simply impossible! but here dan was dreaming about him like a lovesick teen.

dan sniffed and reached for his phone on the nightstand seeing the time was just two in the morning. hoping to get his mind off things, he scrambled for his headphones and plugged them in then turned on his favorite bakugan podcast and flopped back to bed.

hoping to just block out the thoughts of that charming and funny vampire prince..

when dan got up for school the next morning, drago was impressed his human friend didn't wake up groaning and actually got up before his alarm snoozed for the third time!

and he dressed nicely too. instead of throwing on the first thing he saw in his closet, dan put on a red hoodie, a black choker lia gave him, some jeans and black boots.. (well to be honest it was standard teen wear but at least he wasn't wearing the same shirt three times in a row!) and he also comed his hair so it wasn't all that messy anymore