14 - getting them out

chapter song - hope ur ok (olivia rodrigo)

Yelena got done telling me what happened, so I went out of the bedroom to try and talk to Nat. But as soon as I walk out Melina shoots her wrist thing at me.

~

"Yelena, Y/n, its me. It's Melina. You both have a two-inch blade concealed in your belt line." The sound of Melina's voice woke me and Yelena up as we find ourselves laying on operating tables.

"What?" I ask, and one of the doctors looks suspiciously at me. "What are you going to do to me?" and the doctor turns away.

"Outside right hip." I hear Melina say. I signal to Yelena to let me handle to doctors. I try and use mind control on them but it doesnt work. My powers felt as if they didn't exist, like they were as weak as they were when I first volunteered for HYDRA.

I shake my head and look back at Yelena as I quickly cut myself out of the ropes, knocking out the doctors simultaneously.

**I look around and start walking out but I realize my arm is attached to what looks like an IV tube. That must've been what was blocking me from using my powers. I tear off the tube and test my powers by lifting up a small blade that was sitting on a cart. I see purple energy form around and that's what confirms it.

"You couldn't have told me sooner?" Yelena asks.

"Don't throw a fit. There wasn't time."

We walk through the halls trying to find the vials, in order to free the rest of the widows from Dreykov's grasp.

"Where did he take the vials?" I ask.

"Probably down to cold storage. Dreykov still has the widows under his control, so you have to expose them to the antidote." Melina says.

"Yeah. Sure." Yelena says.

"Easy." I say.

~

Me and Yelena crawl through the airducts. I'm in front of Yelena. I haven't been in this place in over 2 years but I still know it like the back of my hand. I jump down and land quietly with my powers slowing me down. Yelena jumps down behind me landing like Nat.

"That was disgusting." she shudders, and stands back up. We get toward an elevator and Yelena quickly kicks him down, knocking him out. We use his handprint to open the elevator and get to where the vials were stored.

"Melina, we've found the location of the vials." I say.

"I've had a slight setback. You'll need to get to the widows." Melina replies, sounding as if she's stuck somewhere.

A few moments late and we've found the vials, suddenly I hear a crashing noise and Melina comes into my earpiece.

"Yelena, Y/n, slight change of plan. I completely demolished one of the engines and we are going into a controlled crash." Melina says.

"Fantastic. I'm heading to the widows now." Yelena says as we walk up to the door.

"No. Melina, the widows are gone. What do we do?" I ask.

"Get to Dreykov's office. They'll be there."

We start to run fast, taking anyone who gets in the way, out.

We end up at Dreykov's office seeing widows attacking Nat. We put together some of the vials and throw it towards the widows, freeing them and stopping them from attacking Nat.

"Are you okay?" Yelena asks. 

"That looks like it hurts." I tell Natasha as I grab her before she falls.  "Okay. I take out on three, ready?"  I pull out the knife in her shoulder immediately so she doesn't grab at it. "I'm sorry." I say.

"Mitä me teemme nyt? (What do we do now?)" One of the former widows asks.

"Get as far away from here as possible." Yelena says.

"You get to make your own choices now." I say.

"We gotta get outta here. We need to find Dreykov. Are you coming?" Yelena asks Nat.

"I'm right behind you." Nat says.

We run out to the landing pad, Yelena far in front of us. She grabs onto the helicopter Dreykov's in and puts 2 electric sticks together and lines it up with one of the propellers.

"Yelena!" I yell

"Don't do it!" Natasha yells. Dreykov notices she's on the wing and has his army lining up.

"This was fun!" Yelena yells back, she then stabs the stick into the propeller, getting knocked back into the air. The helicopter starts to fall off the landing pad, and I jump off after Yelena. while Natasha fights Dreykov's personal protector.

I land right after Natasha to see her fighting a girl, Antonia, Dreykov's daughter was the girl under the mask. I run over there to see her slightly struggling and I use my powers to move Antonia's legs so that they didn't hit Natasha. She then lets her guard down after Nat lets the counter agent out of the vial. Natasha grabs Antonia's face, putting their foreheads together
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She apologizes to Antonia.
"Is he gone?" Antonia asks, her accent thickens.
"He's gone."