III

Felix Pov

"Oh c'mon mate not even a bite?" he asked wiggling a piece of medium rare stake in front of me.

Not with that zombie germ laden fork of yours 

If this is his way of trying to transform me,I suppose that big chunk of missing brain is explained.

I'm now standing motionless in the food court now, eyebrows deeo in my sullen mood as Bangchan wolfs down his fourth piece of steak.

Sheesh, will transforming into a zombie up your appetite? If it does I better losse the ability to gain weight, I'm so not prepared to be on my 600lbs life.

But perhaps his monstrous appetite may be the secret to his sexy fig *cough* *cough*

"Go on, complete that sentence"

Shi-
Don't freaking tell me.

Great, just fucking great.

"Ahem! as I was saying your appetite is the reason for your OFF-PUTTING figure" I raised my voice in emphasis of that word just to put my point across.

"Hahahaha,omg go on spill the tea sister!! Your brain's an overfilling teapot of other juicy and unholy thoughts you have of m- *cough* *wheeze* *cough*

Serves you right you big doofus, karma's a real bitch ain't she.

"Get me a god *cough* damn glass of *wheeze* water please*cough*"

Daamn exaggerating much.

I pulled out a water bottle from my bad but just as his hands were about to make contact with the plastic I pulled it away.

"But ONLY if you get me a new  designer jacket!" I said, my lips pursed together.

"Fine fine now gimme the bottle!!"

With a final pinky promise I gave him his bottle as promised which he emptied in a matter of seconds.

"Now find me one right now! and I'm coming with you so you don't call your zombie friends to turn on me"

( not like I wouldn't ne able to take care of them, but blood stains are big pain in the ass)

He put up his hands in defeat and ushered me to follow him.

Bangchan Pov

Remind me to never ever trust a random stranger ever.

Cause if this is his way of punishing me for how my kind had wronged him he is doing an exceptional job.

"Channieee which one should I get!! the blue one or the black one?" Felix shoved two jackets in my face like I'll automatically be drawn to one.

Perhaps I should just give him as an offering to my zombie friends for being such a nuisance.

"Look what kind of situation are we in?! does it look like there will be police to cone at you for theft??" I face palmed dramatically, shaking my head in disbelief.

How can someone with a functional brain be more stupid.

"Stop whining and AAAHHH!"
His foot slipped against the two jackets lying on the floor.

Time slowed down for us, my eyes widened at the way his hair majestically moves as he collapses towards the ground.

And the very next second he was on top of me, the sweet scent of the flesh beneath his succulent skin sent electrifying waves throughout my body.

My fangs, which I normally paid no attention to started to long for his snowy skin.

The sweet scent of his flesh awakened the beast in me from it's slumber.

I've never longed for something this desperately before.

But the sudden excitement soon stirred up a forgotten memory buried beneath me.

10 years ago..

"Grandma! are we going to have braised pork tonight!?" I asked excitedly, my stomach already complaining from the absence of my cravings.

"No,no one it's unethical to kill something before the three day mark" she held up a finger in front of me

"two, we need to fatten it up, thar is unless you want your pork to have the texture of tree bark "she tapped twi fingers to my nose, a tender smile etched onto her face.

With that I left the kitchen with ny head bowed down dejectively.

And boy was I right for feeling down as every passing day seemed to have streched on far too long.

" Grandmaaa can we please have pork tonight..." I asked, my hunger for it doubling each day, ny braij already making plans on slaughtering the pig myself.

"Hold on there sugar, it just needs to gain two more pounds..

And that's what she has been saying for the past week.

I walked towards my room with tears in my eyes, her words already cutting through my heart.

Bur eventually the day came when the long awaited dish is placed on the table.

And you know what? she was right! I had never tasted something so tender and flavourful.

The wait doing nothing but amplifying the flavours of the already mouth watering pork.

                    -end of flash back -

Remembering the words of my grandma I made my decision.

Boy will she and the pig be proud of me.

2Weeks, and I'll finally get to sink my teeth in my first ever prey...