VII

Bangchan pov
The sweet juicy feeling of his flesh grinding against my teeth materialized in my mind only for the earthy notes of the beef to drag me back to the dissapointing reality.

C'mon! just grab a kitchen knife and stab him right in that sweet ass!- the annoying voice in my head screamed as my gaze lingered on his succulent skin.

Never in my life will I ever think I want to literally and figuratively eat someone's ass this bad.

My hungry gaze didn't go unoticed as an ugly look was shot at me, making even the monster in me cower in fear.

"Don't you even DARE think of laying a finger on this designer jacket! unless you want to die a million more times!!" he pelted his knife which landed on a patch of rotting flesh.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really the only one here wanting to eat someone.

"You do know that I can make you scream...both in pain and in pleasu-"

"Okay Somebody fawrget ta mute that loudspeakah Fahkin' fair dinkum cobber!!" Felix interrupted mid sentence.

Someone's getting flustered I see?

And your little accent is a dead tip off to your feelings.

Please don't let it be just for conedic relief.

Though I would love to find out if your accent is equally as sexy in the bedroom.

(🎶Yeah, you makin' me a boy with love
Oh my my my, oh my my my~🎶) *totally not a Bts reference 😉*

"Stop givin' that look awr i'll gouge yah eyes out 'n feed it ta the bloody ravens Fahkin' too right, cobber. .!" He points his pocket knife at me" menacingly ".

Woahh slow down there Jeffery Dahmer, don't wanna scare our future babies.

"Ok, good sir. Not that it'll make any difference since your blinding beauty will- HEY! rude!!" and that's how a clever was wedged through my ribs.

Sheesh has anyone taught you that throwing knives at people is bad table manners?!

Felix pov
throughout our short walk to my apartment a hole was bruned into my back by his piercing gaze.

Though flattered by the attention it sure is starting to get annoying.

"Can you not? I know I'm hot and all but please stop you annoying antics" I threw a punch at his arm which made a dent in the rotting flesh.

"Can help that I want to eat-I MEAN kiss you..."

"..."

Silence filled the almost non existent gap between us.

But that was all it took to dig the lovesick boy out from the thick sheet of ice.

I firmly grabbed his arm and pressed our bodies together against the wall.

"Do you mean it?" I asked in a husky voice, our faces mere millimetres away.

He noded.