VIII

Bangchan pov
I'm staring at his lips and before I realize it, leaning in.

Because my eyes have yet to leave his luscious lips I see when he releases them from his teeth and part, his chest expanding with air

My insides are burning and all I want isto kiss him and be kissed by him.

I press forward but he stays perfectly still... until I get about an inch from his mouth and he pulls back.

He doesn't turn away but he leans back from me ever so slightly, enough to get the message across tht this kiss of mine is not going to be received.

It takes me a second to fully register what is happening.

But when it does realization crashes into me like I jumped out of a plane without a parachute.

He's turning me down..

Embarrassment slaps me in the, and I'm afraid to give rejection a name.

So I played it off like I don't give a shit whatsoever that he doesn't want to kiss me and back away.

Even if my eyes were glued to the pavement I could still see Felix with a big smirk on his lips.

My ears still ringing with all the unsaid insults and mockery rattling his brain.

"So lovah boy wannah go ta my apahrtment awr be homeless Too right, mate."

he pressed a finger to my lips flirtatiously, taunting me with what I can never have as my heart  collapsed in on itself.

"U-um yea I .... you're very cute" a crimson tint creeped up my cheeks along with a wave of warmth.

I'm about to be aliven't. (except I've already been smartass)

Being weighed down by that god awful word called "embarrassment " I trailed behind him like an invisible shadow.

The air around us was heavy with awkward silence, safe from the distant groans of the dead.

Not very romantic if you ask me, instead someone should lay out a carpet of roses for us and hang some mistletoe for us to kiss under.

Oh... right not aloud to even think about the k word anymore:'(

Finally the dead weight on my shoulders lifted a little and my breathing evens out as a run downed apartment dotted the horizon.

Finally my jelly legs could get a break, they're a step closer to turning into a pool of goo with every second spent with this perfect creature.

If Felix is oblivious to my feelings at first that chance has basically been thrown out the window now so I don't get how is he willing to walk with me right now.

Ouh wait I know maybe because he can karate chop my pp off if I try anything.

Felix's eyebrows knit together as we're greeted by what smells strongly as alcohol.

I'm willing to bet you could get a taste of the booze by sticking your tongue out.

What was once a prestine penthouse is now looking no better than a cheap neglected flat

But what's most worrying wasn't the alcohol but the crimson blood splattered across the threshold.

The distant groans drew closer to us and so is the source of it.

Soon enough two young zombies came staggering towards us, loose joints cracking with every jerk.