XVI

Felix pov
A waterfall of tears ran down my face, my forehead shiny with cold sweat.

"Please good sir... they are my children and can't live without them so can you pleease let us have them back?" I pleaded my lips touching the ground beneath.

To my confusion he only let out a hearty chuckle

"If you care so much about your precious children then maybe you shouldn't let them wander around like this apocalyptic world is their playground"
he said, stroking his shrub like beared

"The kids are safer with a responsible adult rather than  neglectful doofus like you!" he added in a firm tone, putting full stop to my parenthood.

"Hey! don't say that!! Our daddies are the best parents"Hyunjin growled, his face wearing an ugly scowl.

My heart melted like butter on a hot summers day at the unexpected compliment.

The ever so fearless Bangchan stepped forward, never once wavering under the piercing gaze of the man.

But beneath the brave front lies a tinge of fear along with a spinning tornado of emotions.

"Give. The. Kids. Back. Now!"his voice raised with every syllable.

His face, stone cold.

Amusement flickered across his face at the sight of my boyfriend.

"Ah, a sentient zombie a rare one indeed, how lucky to find all three in the same day"

What is that supposed to mean?

A crack formed on the sheet of ice at the unexpected information.

"H-how did you know" his mask of anger shattered completely revealing an unquenchable thirst for answers.

"Ah, how rude of me I've forgotten to tell you I'm a scientist finding a way out of this apocalyptic world"

His malice filled grin grew even broader.

"Hence my point still stands that the kids are better off with ME" he isn't going to let go of this is he?

Before he could slam the door in our faces Chan's zombie reflexes kicked in and tore the door off its hinges.

Muttering what sounds like "He would make a great addition" the man reluctantly let us into his hut.

Standing at the kitchen stove was a womanz a beautiful one at that.

The fabric of her dress clung to her every curve revealing her willowy figure.

Noticing our presence she looked up at us with her big expressive eyes scanning the new comers.

Except it seems that by scanning the new comers it refers to only the kids and me.

"I didn't know we'll have visitors" a bright smile split onti her delicate visuals to which all of us return, well all except for Chan.

Instead his face remained expressionless while his eyes looked at her like she sprouted a juicy butt pimple with hair.

"Umm.. Chan are you alright?" I asked concern at his sudden change of demeanour.

I'm finding it hard to believe this was the same person whom I slain hordes of zombies with.

Her smile grew, enjoying her effect she is having on Bangchan.

"Oh c'mon babe area you happy to see your beloved girlfriend?"

Ignoring his lack of response she leaned in and captured his lips in a deep steamy kiss.

To add salt onto the wound Bangchan cupped her cheeks and looked like he kissed her back.

That kiss was a boulder to my glass bubble, a bubble which obscured the true identity of my lover.

All I could do is stand there rooted to the ground while I'm internally screaming in silence as my world crumbled to dust.