XIII

Bangchan pov

Awkwardness settled upon us like dust on my textbooks.

Seriously does standing here while staring into eachother's souls an answer to a question you dumb fuck.

"Um..Felix please say something"

Silence met my pleas but this time with his gaze bouncing around our surroundings, refusing to settle on me.

I fucked up big time didn't I?

"Look, Lix even if you don't have a positive answer I would still appreciate if you told me so... I mean I get that I'm not the most lovable and- oomph!"

I was interrupted as Felix's lips smashed onto mine, so soft yet so rough.

All our love and unsaid words flowed out of us and being channeled into this very kiss.

I slid my tongue onto his as our kiss deepened, my hand wondering down his lower back while I ran the other into his whispy blonde locks.

We breathed in eachother's intoxicating scent in, the very same scent which put us under the same spell.

Until his human need for oxygen was up only were we separated.

We laid on the velvety bed of flower and under the blanket of stars.

As we stared up into the night sky my mind couldn't help but wonder to that one question.

"How in this cursed world did I end up falling in love with such an arse yet such a sweet person?"

And

"Where the fuck was he my whole life?"

But succumbing to the "human" need for admiring something beautiful my eyes wandered back to Felix.

Like the night sky above his freckles were scattered on his face like stars.

His eyes like a black hole, with those eyes everyone's attention in the room will be drawn towards him so fast you've never thought you'd wanna fuck someone this bad.

His smile rivaling the sun, I think this one's pretty much self explanatory.

He truly is my whole universe..

Even if I'm his world there will be other planets in his solar system but I'll still be honoured to be in his life.

"Um..Channie?" Felix's soothingly deep voice pulled me out of my trance like state.

"U-urh yea babe?" or husband to be..

"Nothing just wondering, how da hell did you fall for an arse like me" he asked, curiosity projecting through his doe eyes.

"Well first of all I just like my boyfriend to have strong opinions"

I took a pause to run a hand through my hair, am I sexy enough for you now Lixie?

"Secondly It's because you're Felix"

I kissed his nose affectionately, making the rosy tint on his cheeks to darken.

" I-Im knackered" Hohoho someone's getting flustered.

"So let's go hom-"

"no let's stay, i want ta fall fahkin' asleep in yah 'ands" Did I already tell him that his little accent habit is adorable?

No?

Well I should tell him to stop it as it can't be healthy for my heart to beat this fast.

For once in the life I came to know and hate I feel alive once more.