11

"I'm going to McKinley." Puck told Finn. "I wanna meet my brother before we go back to L.A."

"I'll come with you." Finn decided. "I wanna see Mr. Schue."

"Okay." Puck responded. "Mercedes had to go home already, and I texted all our clients that we're still away for the holidays."

"Okay." Finn said. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Are you?"

"Yeah." Finn nodded back. "Let's go."

-

When the boys got to McKinley, they headed to Mr. Schue's office.

"Hey, Mr. Schue."

"Finn! Puck!" Mr. Schue exclaimed as he walked over and greeted the boys with hugs. "How are you guys? How's L.A.? And the Army?"

"The Army didn't work out." Finn said. "But L.A. has been really fun so far."

"You've been in L.A., too?" Mr. Schue wondered. "Have you seen Rachel? Or Kurt?"

"I just got there." Finn nodded. "Puck's letting me crash with him while I figure things out."

Mr. Schue nodded slowly, trying to hide his concern.

"My pool-cleaning business is doing great in L.A." Puck assured Mr. Schue.

"I'm happy for you guys." Mr. Schue stated as the bell rang. "Do you wanna stay for glee club today?"

"That's kinda why we're here." Puck said.

"Yeah, Puck wants to meet his brother." Finn added.

"Are you sure, Puck?" Mr. Schue asked. "I mean, I wanted to call you, but I know it must be kind of a shock."

"Nothing is shocking when it has to do with my dad." Puck responded. "I can handle it."

"Why don't you two wait in the auditorium?" Mr. Schue suggested. "We'll be right in."

"Okay."

Finn and Puck left the choir room and headed to the auditorium.

"You good, man?" Finn double-checked.

"I'm fine." Puck promised.

"Okay." Finn muttered. "How was your little black book Thanksgiving night?"

"It was really, really fun." Puck said, hiding his smile.

"Was she begging for a relationship after?" Finn joked.

"No, it's good." Puck noted. "We're on the same page. Just having fun together."

"Good." Finn smirked as the auditorium doors opened.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce our special guests." Mr. Schue began as he led the students inside. "Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman."

"Finn!"

"Puck!"

Puck grinned as he greeted Artie while Sam greeted Finn.

"Good to see you, man." Puck fist-bumped Artie. "How's it going?"

"It's good." Artie said. "I'm dating a cheerleader."

"Aren't you the guy who knocked up Quinn Fabray?" The blonde cheerleader asked.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow and nodded. "Uh... yeah."

"Oh my god, wait. Is she here?"

"Quinn's back in New Haven." Puck answered.

"Kitty, calm down." Tina commanded as she walked over to greet Puck and Finn. "It's good to see you guys. What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, what happened to the Army?" Sam wondered.

"I got discharged." Finn shrugged as he looked at Brittany, who had just entered the auditorium.

"There you are." Sam said. "Didn't you get my text that we were in the auditorium?"

"I got lost." Brittany responded. She looked at Finn and Puck.

"Hey, Britt." Finn smiled.

Brittany grinned as she hurried over and pulled Finn and Puck into a hug.

"This is so fun. It's like we're all back at McKinley."

"Totally." Puck muttered when Brittany let go of him and Finn.

"Did you meet your brother yet?" Brittany asked.

"Which one's Jake?"