30

Puck talked and drank with Jake and Quinn for a while as he and Quinn got to know Jake.

"Puck!" Finn said, running over. "Beer pong, you and me."

Puck looked at Jake and Quinn.

"Go." Quinn said. "It'll give me and Jake a chance to talk about you."

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Quinn smiled.

Puck turned back to Finn. "Who are we playing?"

"Santana and Mercedes." Finn answered.

"Santana's good." Puck warned Finn as he handed Quinn his phone. "Text Shelby and see if Beth's still up. We can call her after I win beer pong, if you want."

"Okay." Quinn nodded, taking the phone.

Puck and Finn walked away and joined their friends at the beer pong table, which was set up for a new game and had a small audience.

"Ready to lose?" Santana taunted the boys.

"That's what I was gonna say." Puck smirked.

-

"We won!" Mercedes exclaimed.

"Fucking losers!" Santana added.

"Alright, alright, shots for everyone." Rachel said, handing them out.

Puck took one of the shots and clinked it against Finn's before drinking it down.

"Mike and Artie are up next." Sam noted, resetting the game.

Puck took another shot before walking away, returning to Quinn and Jake. "Hey."

"Hey." Jake said. "You got your ass kicked."

"We lost by, like, two cups, and I blame Finn." Puck responded as he looked at Quinn. "Did Shelby text back?"

"She said we can call whenever we want." Quinn nodded. "Beth's still up."

"Cool." Puck nodded back. "You wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure." Quinn replied. "Roxi also texted you."

"Roxi?" Puck repeated. "What'd she say?"

"I didn't read it." Quinn answered, handing Puck his phone.

"I don't care what she wants." Puck noted. "Let's go call Beth."

"Okay."