20

"I'll see you guys later." Santana said.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Where are you going?"

"I made plans with Mercedes." Santana replied. "And Trouty Mouth."

"Without us?" Finn frowned.

"You're gonna go screw one of the bartenders, and I don't wanna be a third wheel." Santana stated.

"A third wheel?" Quinn repeated. "Noah and I aren't together."

"Please." Santana said, folding her arms. "You two can't even make eye contact without ripping off your clothes."

"That's not true." Puck shook his head.

"I know you slept together in Lima." Santana added.

"What?!" Finn exclaimed, watching Santana leave with a smirk on her face. He turned back to Puck and Quinn. "Wait, Quinn was Thanksgiving little black book? Are you guys, like, getting back together?"

"No." Quinn said. "We were just having fun, which is exactly why we kept it between us."

"And Santana." Finn noted.

"It looks like your friend's ready for you." Quinn replied, looking at Hailey. "Don't forget to use protection."

"You, too." Finn grinned as he walked away, leaving Quinn and Puck alone.

"For the record, I didn't tell Santana about Lima." Quinn told Puck.

"Neither did I." Puck responded.

"I wanna get out of here." Quinn decided.

"And go where?" Puck wondered.

"Dancing." Quinn said.

"You know I can't dance." Puck reminded Quinn.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Quinn insisted. "I'll help you."

"I don't know." Puck muttered.

"All we need is some more alcohol. Come on." Quinn ordered.

"Fine." Puck gave in as he got up.

Quinn took his hand and dragged him to the door where they bumped into Roxi.

"Puckerman."

"H-Hey." Puck stuttered.

"Who's this, Noah?" Quinn wondered.

"I thought you didn't like being called Noah." Roxi stated. "Wait. Is this her?"

"We should go." Puck told Quinn as he ushered her outside.

-

"You wanna tell me who that was now?" Quinn yelled over the music as she danced and drank with Puck.

"That's the girl I mentioned." Puck said. "The one who wanted me to be in a relationship with her."

"You could've introduced me." Quinn replied.

"I didn't want her meeting you." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Can we talk about this outside?" Puck requested. "It's too loud in here and I need a cigarette."

"Okay." Quinn nodded, and the pair went outside.

Puck lit his cigarette and took a long drag of it. He looked at Quinn. "I told Roxi I would think about things over the holidays. And then I went to Lima and slept with you."

"Does she know about me?" Quinn asked. "About our history?"

"Yeah, Finn kinda told her." Puck responded. "When I came back from Lima, I told her I didn't wanna be tied down in a relationship, and she started asking all these questions about you."

"Like what?" Quinn wondered.

"Like if you were the reason I didn't wanna be with her." Puck answered, taking another drag of the cigarette.

"Am I?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"No." Puck said. "No, we have a good thing going, and I care about you, Q, but we live across the country from each other and we're eighteen. Things are way too complicated."

"I know, but-"

"You can't." Puck shook his head.

"I know that." Quinn said, pausing as she watched Puck smoke. "But we do have a good thing going."

Puck looked at her.

"And we've never done it in L.A." Quinn pointed out.

"That's true." Puck nodded slowly.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Quinn blurted.

"What about Finn?" Puck asked.

"Does Hailey have a roommate?"

"I don't think so."

"Then we don't have to worry about Finn."