25

"Hey." Puck said when he saw Jake outside the bar. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Thanks for inviting me." Jake replied.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Are you still seeing that chick? Or do you want a hookup?"

Jake raised his eyebrow.

"I'm kind of a regular here, so I can get you whichever bartender you want." Puck explained as he led Jake inside.

"Thanks, but I'm still seeing Marley." Jake stated as he and Puck took their seats at the bar. "Plus, I'm a high school sophomore, and these are, like, college girls."

"Puckerman."

"Hey, Hailey." Puck said. "This is my brother, Jake. Jake, Hailey."

"Nice to meet you." Hailey smiled. "I didn't know you had a brother."

"Yeah, neither did I." Puck responded.

Hailey furrowed her eyebrow.

"So." Puck muttered. "How are things with Finn?"

"They're good. He's really cool." Hailey smiled. "He invited me to the New Year's Eve party you guys are having."

"Cool, so we'll see you tomorrow night?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming with Christine." Hailey added.

"Bring whoever you want." Puck said.

"Okay." Hailey nodded. "Let me get your drinks."

"Thanks." Puck replied as he looked at Jake. "So where does your mom think you are?"

"Ski trip with my glee teammates." Jake responded. "I'll fly back with Artie and Sam in a few days."

"Cool." Puck nodded as his phone went off. He ignored it. "I'll introduce you to everyone when we get back."

"I've met pretty much everyone already." Jake noted. "Mercedes, Santana, Mike, Kurt, and Finn."

"You haven't met Rachel or Quinn." Puck said. "I don't know if Rachel's coming, but Quinn's been here a few days."

"Yeah? How's that going?" Jake questioned Puck.

"We're just hanging out. We're friends." Puck insisted as his phone went off and Hailey returned with the drinks.

"If you have to take that, take it." Jake said.

"It's Shelby." Puck replied, eyeing the screen. He declined the call and picked up his glass. "Cheers, bro."

"Cheers."