37

When Puck finished his set, he packed up his guitar and headed over to Quinn.

Santana and Mercedes stepped in front of Puck. "Hey."

"Hey." Puck repeated.

"That was so awesome, Puck." Mercedes smiled as she hugged him proudly.

"Thanks." Puck smiled back when they parted. "Thank you both for coming. And for making it happen."

"We're gonna head home." Santana told Puck. "We just wanted to congratulate you before we left."

"Thank you." Puck nodded.

"We can take your guitar." Mercedes offered. "Have fun with Finn and Quinn."

"Thanks." Puck said, handing the guitar case to the girls and watching them leave. When they were gone, he hurried over to Finn and the girls.

"Puck!" Finn exclaimed. "That was awesome!"

Puck smiled at Finn as Quinn hugged him.

"Can we get out of here?" Quinn whispered. "Your friends are-"

"Drink up, dude!" Finn commanded.

Puck and Quinn parted, but Puck kept his arm around Quinn. He took the shot glass from Finn and chugged it down.

"I can't go yet." Puck said softly, his eyes on Finn.

"Why don't I go wait at your place?" Quinn suggested. "We can talk there."

"Santana and Mercedes just went home." Puck stated. "Is everything okay?"

Quinn nodded slowly. "I'm gonna go use the ladies' room."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as Quinn walked away. He joined Finn and the girls at the bar.

"Quinn seems really nice." Roxi noted.

Puck looked at Roxi, and suddenly, things clicked in his mind. "What did you say to her?"

"I didn't say anything." Roxi insisted. "We were just getting to know each other."

"Didn't I ask you to stay away from her?" Puck responded.

"Didn't I ask you if you not wanting to be with me had anything to do with her?" Roxi retorted.

Puck rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're like a freaking broken record. You say you're not desperate, but every time I see you, you're begging to be with me. You come running the second I call you."

Roxi folded her arms.

"You're not my girlfriend." Puck hissed. "You're never gonna be my girlfriend. All that you are is someone I sleep with."

"So you're saying I don't mean anything to you?" Roxi asked.

"You don't mean anything at all." Puck replied as he walked away, heading to find Quinn.