32

"Two minutes to midnight! Come on!" Sam yelled, gathering everyone around the TV. "Blaine, drinks, hurry."

"Wait, where's Quinn Fabray?" Kitty asked.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while actually." Rachel added.

"Me neither." Finn noted.

"Britt and I will go find her." Santana decided. "Puckerman, can you make our drinks?"

"You got it." Puck nodded, walking over to the liquor table, where the girls from the bar were.

"Your friends are pretty cool." Christine said.

"They've been saying the same about you guys." Puck replied as he started making the drinks. "I'm just glad everyone's having fun."

"Yeah, thanks for having us." Hailey added.

"Anytime." Puck said. "Do any of you need a drink?"

"We're on it." Roxi told Puck.

"Cool." Puck nodded slowly. He continued making his drink and the drinks for Santana, Quinn, and Brittany.

"Let's go!" Tina exclaimed as the trio returned. "Sixty seconds."

"Come over here with everyone." Puck told the girls before returning to his glee friends. He handed out the drinks and looked at Quinn. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Quinn said as she took the cup and gave Puck his phone. "I forgot to give this back."

"You sure you're good?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "Thanks for that. And for the drink."

"Sure." Puck nodded back. He paused for a moment, suddenly aware of Roxi's presence. "Hey, do you think it would be too weird for us to kiss at midnight?"

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Not like making out." Puck clarified. "Just a little kiss. For good luck for the new year."

"Thirty seconds!" Mercedes announced.

"Well, I could use some good luck." Quinn noted.

"Yeah?" Puck asked.

"What's the harm in one little meaningless, won't go any further than this, kiss?" Quinn questioned Puck.

Puck nodded in agreement as he turned his attention to the TV screen as the countdown began.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year!"

Puck smiled as he and Quinn leaned in and kissed lightly.

"Happy New Year, Noah." Quinn smiled when they parted.

"Happy New Year, Q."