21

"And how was your night?" Puck asked as Finn entered the apartment.

"It was a lot of fun. Hailey's awesome." Finn answered. "I'd ask how your night was, but seeing that Quinn's wearing your clothes, I think I have a pretty good idea."

"I'm gonna go shower." Quinn decided as she excused herself, leaving the boys alone.

"Dude, you can't leave me alone with her." Puck said.

Finn furrowed his eyebrow. "What?"

"Don't leave me alone with her." Puck repeated. "I can't sleep with her again."

"Why?" Finn questioned Puck. "Did she say something about getting back together?"

"No, just..." Puck shook his head. "Don't leave me alone with her, okay? We can talk about this when she and Santana are gone."

On cue, the apartment door opened and Santana entered.

"I have good news!" Santana announced as she entered the apartment.

"Morning, Santana." Finn said.

"Morning." Santana muttered, helping herself to the food Puck was making.

"What's your news?" Puck asked, slapping Santana's hand away.

"I found an apartment for us." Santana smiled proudly. "We can go look at it today, but I think it's perfect."

"Sweet." Finn smiled.

"What's the rent like?" Puck wondered.

"We can talk specifics after you see it." Santana promised. "But my mom's paying for the first few months of rent."

"Are you serious?" Finn asked.

"No." Puck shook his head. "I'm not taking your mom's money."

"It's the money she gave me for college." Santana noted. "And the apartment is kind of like a college dorm, so yes you are."

"No I'm not." Puck insisted. "Puckermans don't take money from people."

Santana folded her arms and gave Puck a look.

"Puckermans don't take money from friends." Puck corrected himself.

"We can talk about that later." Santana said. "At least come see the place."

"I will." Puck nodded. "And you can pay everyone's rent except mine."

"Will you put your damn pride away?" Santana requested. "If you let me do this, you'll be able to save up a little more and further your music career. And I'm gonna help you."

Puck looked at Finn.

"I'd listen to her." Finn shrugged.

"Fine." Puck said as Quinn returned. "Breakfast is ready."