Chapter 2

Dara sat morosely at the convenience store near CSW with her hand under her chin and the other hand moving the chopsticks back and forth on her half eaten ramen.  She never should've done that. Again, her temper had gotten the best of her. Aish! She's going to be fired for sure. It would only take Mr. Kraz to put two and two together and realize she put something in his coffee.

She was snickering and trying not to laugh out loud earlier when they were at the studio filming Bigbang as she watched Mr. Kraz's pesky face dotted with sweat and putting a hand on his stomach and the other on his butt when he suddenly ran to the bathroom with the staff watching him sprint, farting on the way. She laughed quietly until she saw Suzy glaring at her, instantly knowing she had something to do with it. She unobtrusively stepped out of the studio to get out of the firing range should Mr. Kraz came back and went to the convenience store to celebrate her victory.

But as she waited for her ramen, she realized she was too impulsive. Yes, she had gotten back with that oaf but this is just a small victory. Later on, she would go back to the office to be fired. Where in the hell would she get the money for her mom's medicinal needs? Idiot! She wanted to ram her head on the table. Idiot! Why doesn't she ever think? Why is she act now think later kind of girl? She couldn't afford to be fired now. Maybe she should need to apologize. Even if that's the last thing she wanted to do. But at this point, her pride is not something which can feed her.

As it is, she banged her head on the table. "Idiot!" She told herself.

"That's gotta hurt."

Dara lifted her head up, her forehead red and looked in the eyes of the guy she met earlier in the café.

Donghae had just came out of the café with the guys all excited for him to lose which only fueled him all the more. He's gonna show them. He's gonna show that Sandara girl and he'll make sure he's not someone she's going to forget. They were all going into their cars when Sungmin spotted Dara on the window eating ramen and he called Donghae. They were all laughing as they went inside their cars and drove off leaving Donghae sighing heavily and slamming his car door shut before walking inside the store. Yep. The clock's ticking.

"You again?" Dara said crossly.

Donghae grinned as he took the stool next to Dara. "Yup, it's me again."

Dara sighed and she returned her attention at eating her ramen.

"You know it kinda hurts me that you didn't remember me," Donghae started as Dara put a mouthful of noodles.

"Sorry," Dara just mumbled thinking maybe she could start practicing on how to apologize. She tipped the bowl to drink the noodle's soup.

"Especially because I remembered you... because I liked you," Donghae continued using his most charming smile which gradually faded as Dara continued drinking the soup not even bothering to look at him. Did she heard him?

Dara put the empty bowl down, swallowing her misery at the thought of being without job again. Maybe she could apply here at the convenience store even for a while until she gets a better job. Why is it so hard for a graduate student to get an effin' job around here?! Her phone rang and she picked it up. It was Suzy.